L&T inaugurates new production line for BrahMos Transport Launch Canister (TLC) at Ranoli in GujaratJuly 07, 2018
Vadodara: L&T Defence today announced the inauguration of a second production line for BRAHMOS Transport Launch Canister (TLC) at Ranoli, near Vadodara in Gujarat to cater to the serial production requirements of BRAHMOS Supersonic Cruise Missile System.
The second production line will manufacture canisters designed for storage, transportation and launch of BRAHMOS missiles. BRAHMOS Missile System was successfully test-fired recently.It is integrated with L&T manufactured Composite Airframes and two different versions of Transport Launch Canister (TLC). L&T has been associated with the development of BRAHMOS Missile Programme for close to two decades. The Advanced Composites Manufacturing Facility of L&T Defence at Ranoli, Vadodara, is geared up for serial production of BRAHMOS TLC.
- 54,863 quintal groundnut worth Rs.27.43 cr bought by Gujarat Govt.
- Chief Minister Vijay Rupani to visit drought-hit Kutch on Monday
- Ghogha - Hazira Ro-Ro passenger ferry service from December 9
- Father, son from Vadodara arrested in Saudi Arabia for displaying Indian flag, released after timely intervention by Govt of India
- Gujarat CM distributes appointment letters to 350 Traffic Brigade jawans
- Lion cub injured in in-fight in Gir forest dies