In pics and video: Queen’s stepwell in Patan dresses lighting decorationSeptember 26, 2018
Patan: On the occasion of ‘Paryatan Parva’ the Queen’s step-well in Patan in North Gujarat has been decorated with colorful lighting. In normal days, visit to the stepwell in evening time is prohibited, however for four days, people are allowed to visit the stepwell site to watch and enjoy the lighting. It must be noted here that thanks to the efforts of son of soil and Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, Queen’s stepwell has found place in UNESCO list of monuments of global importance. Not only this, but motif of Queen’s stepwell has been placed on India’s currency notes. Presented below are the pictures and drone-video of the same.
- ACB nabs official in North Gujarat for taking bribe for sanction of house under PM housing scheme
- Gujarat govt gives in-principle approval to Bhadar river bridge, box-culvert in poll-bound Jasdan
- 3 draft TP of Ahmedabad, first draft of Pal TP scheme in Surat, Development Plan of JUDA approved
- News in brief from across Gujarat
- On tip off from NIA, Gujarat ATS nabs West Bengal linked fake currency note dealer
- Gujarat CM launches Ekta Yatra from Bardoli to create awareness about Statue of Unity