In pics and video: Queen’s stepwell in Patan dresses lighting decorationSeptember 26, 2018
Patan: On the occasion of ‘Paryatan Parva’ the Queen’s step-well in Patan in North Gujarat has been decorated with colorful lighting. In normal days, visit to the stepwell in evening time is prohibited, however for four days, people are allowed to visit the stepwell site to watch and enjoy the lighting. It must be noted here that thanks to the efforts of son of soil and Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, Queen’s stepwell has found place in UNESCO list of monuments of global importance. Not only this, but motif of Queen’s stepwell has been placed on India’s currency notes. Presented below are the pictures and drone-video of the same.
- Heart for transplant reaches hospital in Ahmedabad from Airport in just 22 minutes
- Sacked IPS officer Sanjiv Bhatt gets life term in Custodial death case in Gujarat
- Gujarat govt. not to organize Shala Praveshotsav this year
- Gujarat govt to amend law for ban on e-cigarettes
- A committee to look into One Nation, One Election initiative
- School vans in Ahmedabad to remain on strike tomorrow: Vardhi Association