In pics and video: Queen’s stepwell in Patan dresses lighting decorationSeptember 26, 2018
Patan: On the occasion of ‘Paryatan Parva’ the Queen’s step-well in Patan in North Gujarat has been decorated with colorful lighting. In normal days, visit to the stepwell in evening time is prohibited, however for four days, people are allowed to visit the stepwell site to watch and enjoy the lighting. It must be noted here that thanks to the efforts of son of soil and Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, Queen’s stepwell has found place in UNESCO list of monuments of global importance. Not only this, but motif of Queen’s stepwell has been placed on India’s currency notes. Presented below are the pictures and drone-video of the same.
- ACB nabs engineer in central Gujarat taking Rs 30 thousand bribe from contractor
- Union cabinet approves phase-2 of Ahmedabad Metro rail project
- Rupani launches common number ‘112 Emergency Helpline Services’ in Gujarat
- PM to inaugurate Ahmedabad Metro train project on March 4
- Pulwama attack masterminded by Jaish, ISI: 15 corps commander LT Gen KJS Dhillon
- 'Pakistan will not think twice to retaliate back if India retaliates': Imran Khan