In pics and video: Queen’s stepwell in Patan dresses lighting decorationSeptember 26, 2018
Patan: On the occasion of ‘Paryatan Parva’ the Queen’s step-well in Patan in North Gujarat has been decorated with colorful lighting. In normal days, visit to the stepwell in evening time is prohibited, however for four days, people are allowed to visit the stepwell site to watch and enjoy the lighting. It must be noted here that thanks to the efforts of son of soil and Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, Queen’s stepwell has found place in UNESCO list of monuments of global importance. Not only this, but motif of Queen’s stepwell has been placed on India’s currency notes. Presented below are the pictures and drone-video of the same.
- Over 670 kg of various drugs seized by NCB destroyed in Ankaleshwar of Gujarat
- Kazakhstan opens its consulate office at Gandhinagar in Gujarat
- UK court orders extradition of Vijay Mallya, gives 14-day time for appeal, Jaitley says a great day for India
- LRD paper leak case: More main conspirators nabbed from MP, Delhi
- 7 dead, more than 20 injured in two mishaps in Gujarat
- RBI Governor Urjit Patel resigns from his post