SpiceJet may start flights connecting Surat to Goa, Udaipur and Jaisalmer later this yearSeptember 27, 2018
Surat: Private airliner SpiceJet will start four new flights connecting Surat to Goa, Udaipur, Varanasi and Jaisalmer from November 30 this year. With this, daily number of flights operated at Surat airport will reach 30. Surat is connected to 11 places across India by air. Surat is likely to get international airport status later this year. According to member of parliament CR Patil, connectivity to Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh will boost tourism and benefit the people of respective state. Patil said, Air Asia is planning to start flight connecting Surat to Kolokata, Delhi and Jammu.
- ACB nabs official in North Gujarat for taking bribe for sanction of house under PM housing scheme
- Gujarat govt gives in-principle approval to Bhadar river bridge, box-culvert in poll-bound Jasdan
- 3 draft TP of Ahmedabad, first draft of Pal TP scheme in Surat, Development Plan of JUDA approved
- News in brief from across Gujarat
- On tip off from NIA, Gujarat ATS nabs West Bengal linked fake currency note dealer
- Gujarat CM launches Ekta Yatra from Bardoli to create awareness about Statue of Unity