SpiceJet may start flights connecting Surat to Goa, Udaipur and Jaisalmer later this yearSeptember 27, 2018
Surat: Private airliner SpiceJet will start four new flights connecting Surat to Goa, Udaipur, Varanasi and Jaisalmer from November 30 this year. With this, daily number of flights operated at Surat airport will reach 30. Surat is connected to 11 places across India by air. Surat is likely to get international airport status later this year. According to member of parliament CR Patil, connectivity to Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh will boost tourism and benefit the people of respective state. Patil said, Air Asia is planning to start flight connecting Surat to Kolokata, Delhi and Jammu.
- Two die in mysterious blast during digging in go-down premises in Ahmedabad
- Five of a racket which duped people in the name of providing job in railways, nabbed in Vadodara
- Rajya Sabha election case: Ahmed Patel remained present in Gujarat HC with counsel P Chidambaram for cross examination
- Deputy Sarpanch murder case: 8 accused nabbed
- Gir lions death issue: Amicus Curiae Hemang shah submits suggestion brief in the High Court
- Good news for Gujarat, monsoon likely to make entry on June 23 or 24