SpiceJet may start flights connecting Surat to Goa, Udaipur and Jaisalmer later this yearSeptember 27, 2018
Surat: Private airliner SpiceJet will start four new flights connecting Surat to Goa, Udaipur, Varanasi and Jaisalmer from November 30 this year. With this, daily number of flights operated at Surat airport will reach 30. Surat is connected to 11 places across India by air. Surat is likely to get international airport status later this year. According to member of parliament CR Patil, connectivity to Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh will boost tourism and benefit the people of respective state. Patil said, Air Asia is planning to start flight connecting Surat to Kolokata, Delhi and Jammu.
- Ahmedabad to witness a two day international event on ‘Sustainable textiles’
- Gujarat Govt briefing on Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show 2019 and Africa Day
- Gujarat govt likely to announce a bigger 'No-Non-Veg' zone around Somnath temple
- PM Narendra Modi to arrive in Gujarat on 3 day visit on Thursday
- Gujarat CM launches MSME website for young entrepreneurs
- Chief Minister of Andijan region of Uzbekistan meets Gujarat CM