IT survey at 17 premises of Ahmedabad based Sankalp groupOctober 30, 2018
Ahmedabad: Income Tax(IT) department teams have in a major pre-Diwali operation, conducted survey at 17 premises of Sankalp group in Ahmedabad including Ramada hotel which is owned by Sankalp group. As many as 50 IT staffers are believed part of the teams involved in this operation. Income Tax department has suspected significant gap between the income and the tax paid by Sankalp group.
- 66.97% results for Gujarat board 10th exam, girls leave boys way behind
- In Arun Jaitley’s analysis of exit polls, 6 messages from voters to politicians
- Six nabbed in Gujarat for celebrating Nathuram Godse's birthday
- BSF nabs Pakistani boat in creek area, 2 fishermen also caught
- Amul increases milk prices by Rs. 2 per litre
- NDA would perform better than the predictions of the exit polls: DyCM Nitin Patel