IT survey at 17 premises of Ahmedabad based Sankalp groupOctober 30, 2018
Ahmedabad: Income Tax(IT) department teams have in a major pre-Diwali operation, conducted survey at 17 premises of Sankalp group in Ahmedabad including Ramada hotel which is owned by Sankalp group. As many as 50 IT staffers are believed part of the teams involved in this operation. Income Tax department has suspected significant gap between the income and the tax paid by Sankalp group.
- Kazakhstan opens its consulate office at Gandhinagar in Gujarat
- UK court orders extradition of Vijay Mallya, gives 14-day time for appeal, Jaitley says a great day for India
- LRD paper leak case: More main conspirators nabbed from MP, Delhi
- 7 dead, more than 20 injured in two mishaps in Gujarat
- RBI Governor Urjit Patel resigns from his post
- Gandhinagar coldest across Gujarat today with lowest of the season so far at 11°C, Ahmedabad at 11.8°C third in this regard, temperatures likely to go down after 2 days: Met Director