Baba Ramdev launches Patanjali Paridhan apparel brand; Aastha, Sanskar, Live-FitNovember 05, 2018
New Delhi: Yoga guru Baba Ramdev today launched Patanjali Paridhan with opening of its first store in capital Delhi. Patanjali Paridhan has launched three brands Aastha, Sanskar and LIVE-FIT today with over 3500 variants of apparel, home textile, shoes, ornaments and accessories as well. The company release stated that Patanjali Paridhan will be an exclusive one-stop solution of men’s wear, women’s wear and kids’ wear.
The clothing line includes denim wear, ethnic wear, casual and formal wear. Patanjali Paridhan’s first showroom is opened at Netaji Subhash Place, Pitampura in New Delhi. In a Twitter post, Baba Ramdev announced that customers can buy one jeans and 2 t-shirts worth Rs 7,000 for just Rs 1,100. He further said that the aim of Patanjali Paridhan was to make people of India get rid of foreign products and shift to ‘Swadeshi’ (Made in India) goods manufactured by Patanjali.
- LRD paper leak case: More main conspirators nabbed from MP, Delhi
- 7 dead, more than 20 injured in two mishaps in Gujarat
- RBI Governor Urjit Patel resigns from his post
- Gandhinagar coldest across Gujarat today with lowest of the season so far at 11°C, Ahmedabad at 11.8°C third in this regard, temperatures likely to go down after 2 days: Met Director
- Nita Ambani performs Madhurashtakam, entire Ambani family dance on 'Gujju' song, Salman Khan dances as background artist at Isha Ambani's pre-wedding celebration in Udaipur
- Jagdish Thakkar PRO of PM Modi who also served as PRO of various Gujarat CMs passes away