Baba Ramdev launches Patanjali Paridhan apparel brand; Aastha, Sanskar, Live-FitNovember 05, 2018
New Delhi: Yoga guru Baba Ramdev today launched Patanjali Paridhan with opening of its first store in capital Delhi. Patanjali Paridhan has launched three brands Aastha, Sanskar and LIVE-FIT today with over 3500 variants of apparel, home textile, shoes, ornaments and accessories as well. The company release stated that Patanjali Paridhan will be an exclusive one-stop solution of men’s wear, women’s wear and kids’ wear.
The clothing line includes denim wear, ethnic wear, casual and formal wear. Patanjali Paridhan’s first showroom is opened at Netaji Subhash Place, Pitampura in New Delhi. In a Twitter post, Baba Ramdev announced that customers can buy one jeans and 2 t-shirts worth Rs 7,000 for just Rs 1,100. He further said that the aim of Patanjali Paridhan was to make people of India get rid of foreign products and shift to ‘Swadeshi’ (Made in India) goods manufactured by Patanjali.
- Congress should be ready to face 'consequences' if I am dismissed from MLA post: Alpesh Thakor
- JioPhone leads feature phone market in India
- Asaram's son, Narayan Sai held guilty in rape case by a Gujarat court
- Amid scorching summer, water level in the life-line of water supply in Gujarat 'Narmada Dam' rising again; 119.27 m level as on today morning
- In pictures: A glimpse of revamped stretch of CG Road in Ahmedabad
- Drama artist Prachi Maurya murder case: Vadodara Police arrest accused Wasim Malik