Rupani to hold meeting with PM Modi in Delhi on SaturdayDecember 07, 2018
Gandhinagar: Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani will have a meeting with Prime Minister Narendra Modi in New Delhi on Saturday, December 8, 2019.
According to a note issued by the State government, the Chief Minister will seek guidance of Prime Minister Narendra Modi for Vibrant Summit 2019. The Chief Minister will share the details of preparations for Vibrant Summit. Cooperation of various department of Central government for the summit will also be part of discussion.
The meeting will also be attended by Chief Secretary Dr. JN Singh, CM’s PS K.Kailashnathan, PS MK Das, Industry Commissioner Mamta Verma and Indext – B MD Rajkumar Beniwal.
- Live: Valedictory session of Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit 2019
- Highlights of MoUs signed on second day of Vibrant Gujarat Summit 2019
- Police detain over 30 in Kevadiya holding protest in presence of Haryana CM
- PM Modi hits out at grand-alliance at Silvassa rally
- PM Narendra Modi dedicates L&T’s Armoured Systems Complex at Hazira, Gujarat
- Live: PM Narendra Modi inaugurates L&T Armoured Systems Complex at Hazira