MoS Tourism, Govt of India visits Statue of UnityDecember 26, 2018
Statue of Unity: Union Minister of State for Tourism (Independent charge) KJ Alphons visited the Statue of Unity in Gujarat today. He said estimated number of visitors to Statue of Unity in next two years is one crore, and therefore more tourist attractions are to be added to this place.
- Heat wave likely to make comeback from April 26, Ahmedabad to see Orange level warning initially which might escalate to Red level alert
- Record break 64.11% turnout in Lok Sabha elections 2019 in Gujarat, highest ever in state
- GoAir announces 2 additional flights from Ahmedabad to Mumbai
- Akshay Kumar's non-political interaction with PM Narendra Modi
- Jio fastest with 22.2 mbps download speed in March, Vodafone leads in upload: TRAI
- Taj hotel in Ahmedabad by mid 2020; it will be located on Sindhu Bhavan road