ACB nabs red-handed principal of central Gujarat school taking bribe of Rs 20,000January 10, 2019
Dahod: The Anti Corruption Bureau (ACB) of Gujarat police today nabbed red handed the principal of a primary school in Devdha village of Garbada taluka of tribal dominated Dahod district in East Central Gujarat taking bribe of Rs 20000 from a man for giving positive opinion for start of his seasonal hostel under Education for All scheme of the government.
Assistant Director ACB D P Chudasama said that principal of the government run school, Vipul R Prajapati, a native of Mahisagar district was nabbed during a trap in the school itself.
He had sought the bribe for giving in written a positive opinion about the competency of the accused with regard to running hostel.
- Heat wave likely to make comeback from April 26, Ahmedabad to see Orange level warning initially which might escalate to Red level alert
- Record break 64.11% turnout in Lok Sabha elections 2019 in Gujarat, highest ever in state
- GoAir announces 2 additional flights from Ahmedabad to Mumbai
- Akshay Kumar's non-political interaction with PM Narendra Modi
- Jio fastest with 22.2 mbps download speed in March, Vodafone leads in upload: TRAI
- Taj hotel in Ahmedabad by mid 2020; it will be located on Sindhu Bhavan road