Gohil says Alpesh can’t continue as MLA after resignation from CongressApril 13, 2019
Senior Congress leader and party spokesperson Shaktisinh Gohil today said that Alpesh Thakor could not continue to be an MLA after resignation from the party on whose symbol he was elected.
Gohil who is also in-charge of Congress in Bihar and with whom Alpesh was attached as the co-in-charge, today said that as Alpesh has resigned from the party and its membership he ceases to be the MLA as he was elected on its ticket.
Meanwhile, former PAAS convener and Congress leader Hardik Patel, who along with Alpesh did anti-BJP campaign during last assembly election in Gujarat today said that Alpesh could not digest the respect given to him by the party.
- Gujarat govt. not to organize Shala Praveshotsav this year
- Gujarat govt to amend law for ban on e-cigarettes
- A committee to look into One Nation, One Election initiative
- School vans in Ahmedabad to remain on strike tomorrow: Vardhi Association
- Another incident of blast in mobile phone battery in Gujarat
- Temperatures to rise by 2 to 3 °C in the next two days, feeling of humid hotness to increase: Met