Banas Dairy, Suzuki and NDDB sign MoU to set up Biogas Plants in GujaratSeptember 06, 2023
Banaskantha: Banas Dairy has signed a three-party agreement today with Suzuki R&D Centre India Private Limited (SRDI), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Suzuki Motor Corporation in India, and the National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) to establish animal dung based Biogas Production Plants.
As per the agreement, in the initial phase, 4 nos of Biogas plants will be established in the Banaskantha district of Gujarat by 2025. This number of plants can be further increased as per mutual agreement of all parties. These plants will help in reducing pollution and generate green and clean energy, with a total investment of approximately ₹ 230 Crores. Additionally, biogas filling stations will be set up alongside each plant to distribute fuel for CNG vehicles, and organic fertilizer production facilities will be established to promote Organic Farming.
The contract was signed today at the Embassy of India in Tokyo, Japan, in the presence of Sibi George, the Ambassador of India to Japan, along with T Suzuki, President, Suzuki Motor Corporation, Japan, Shankarbhai Chaudhry, Speaker of Gujarat State Assembly & Chairman- Banas Dairy, Meenesh Shah, Chairman- NDDB, Jayen Mehata, Managing Director- GCMMF-Amul and Sangram Chaudhary, Managing Director- Banas dairy. DeshGujarat
- Who is Dinesh Makwana, BJP candidate for Ahmedabad (West) Lok Sabha seat?
- Who is Rajpalsinh Jadav, BJP candidate for Panchmahal Lok Sabha seat?
- Who is Dr. Rekhaben Hiteshbhai Chaudhary ? BJP candidate for Banaskantha Lok Sabha seat
- Son Anant's speech leaves Mukesh Ambani in teary eyes
- BJP announces first list of 15 Lok Sabha seat candidates of Gujarat
- BJP announces first list of candidates for Lok Sabha polls 2024
- Padra - Jambusar highway to become four-lane; groundbreaking performed