GST revenue of Gujarat in September 2023 was 21 percent more than September 2022October 01, 2023
Gandhinagar: Gujarat government received Rs. 5,133 crore revenue through Goods and Services Tax (GST) in September 2023 which was 21% more than Rs. 4,248 crore revenue witnessed in September 2022.
Gujarat had Rs. 40,126 crore revenue in first six months of current financial year 2023-24 on account of GST which was 18 percent more than the same period last year.
In addition to GST, the State government has earned Rs. 2,792 crore revenue through VAT in September 2023. Thus through GST and VAT, the State has earned Rs. 7,925 crore revenue. The government has earned Rs. 57,000 crore revenue through GST and VAT till September in the current financial year which is 54% of the annual target.
Out of Rs. 5,133 crore revenue of September GST, the central government has leveled Rs. 896 crore which was received by the State on account of IGST earlier. DeshGujarat
- By 2025 ISRO aims to send humans into space and bring them back: S Somanath in Gujarat
- 'Be Patriotic' among 5 mantras Mukesh Ambani gives to graduated students
- India faces Energy Trilemma as it races to meet its energy goals: Mukesh Ambani at PDEU
- HM Amit Shah addresses Divyakant Nanavati 'Smruti Parv' in Junagadh
- Parking vehicle at Ahmedabad railway station's designated lot not safe
- PM to unveil Shivaji statue, witness Indian Navy demonstration in Maharashtra
- Railways floats Rs. 85 crore tender for broad-gauge to Amreli