“Asimanand arrested because he prevented conversion”December 06, 2010
“Asimanand arrested because he prevented conversion”
Surat, 6 December, 2010
Vishwa Hindu Parishad leader Pravin Togadia today said Swami Asimanand has been arrested because he was preventing religious conversion activities of Christian Missionary in south Gujarat.
Togadia was speaking with media persons after a function in Surat.
When asked about reported clean chit given to Narendra Modi in Godhra cases by Supreme Court appointed Special Investigation Team(SIT), Dr. Togadia replied that the government should think, wish and work to ensure that clean chit is given to all Hindus arrested in different post-Godhra cases.
- Man dies after brutally thrashed in factory in Shapar Veraval; video goes viral
- Gujarat Govt approves Rs.900-crore project to make Tapi River pollution-free; CM launches Rs 492.60 crore projects in Surat
- Rs 61.12 crore Adajan Bus Port opens in Surat
- Rupani asks NRGs in USA to support ‘Jal Sanchay Abhiyan’ in Gujarat
- Gujarat govt, NASSCOM sign MoU to set up Centre of Excellence for IOT at IITGn
- News in brief from across Gujarat