“Asimanand arrested because he prevented conversion”December 06, 2010
“Asimanand arrested because he prevented conversion”
Surat, 6 December, 2010
Vishwa Hindu Parishad leader Pravin Togadia today said Swami Asimanand has been arrested because he was preventing religious conversion activities of Christian Missionary in south Gujarat.
Togadia was speaking with media persons after a function in Surat.
When asked about reported clean chit given to Narendra Modi in Godhra cases by Supreme Court appointed Special Investigation Team(SIT), Dr. Togadia replied that the government should think, wish and work to ensure that clean chit is given to all Hindus arrested in different post-Godhra cases.
- Rabi Crops sowing in Gujarat very slow, so far 42% less than last year
- Junagadh, Porbandar to get water supply every third day
- Volunteery services of Kutchi gentleman to shine in Kaun Banega Crorepati episode
- Dahej - Ghogha ro-pax ferry service timings to change from 1 December
- Gujarat govt. refutes Congress allegation over contract with Vodafone
- Gujarat Science City demonstrates robots that work as waiter; India's first Robotics gallery to come up by mid-next year