Loud Modi hater Jashpal Singh suspended from BJPSeptember 03, 2011
3 September, 2011
Modi hater Jashpal Singh has been suspended from the BJP.
Vadodara based Jashpal Singh is former BJP MLA and minister. After leaving the party he had lost the election. Hardly a month back he was re-inducted into the party by Gujarat BJP President Shri R.C.Faldu in a press conference.
Last month during a talk with DeshGujarat’s Editor on sideline of MahaGujarat Janata Party’s study camp, Jashpal Singh had started speaking in worst manner against Chief Minister Narendra Modi. Jashpal Singh said that he had been back in the party to fight Modi from within the party, as no one was taking his seriously when he was speaking something against Modi from outside the party.
DeshGujarat had put Jashpal Singh’s audio online on 29 August. Within less than a week time, he has been served suspension.
Singh has been suspended from the party.
- CM reviews last stage preparations made for dedication of ‘Statue of Unity’ to people
- In 5 years India not only would surpass China in population but also leave it behind to become 'diabetic capital' of world: Padma Shri Daibetologist Dr V Mohan in Gujarat
- Gohil adamant about filing criminal case and defamation suit against CM Rupani if he doesn't tender apology
- PM to visit Shirdi, Maharashtra for Saibaba Sansthan Trust event
- Mahendrasinh Vaghela confirms his resignation from BJP, says he would issue detailed statement on his return to Gujarat
- When thousands of people formed image of Goddess Ambika through oil lamps in garba ground