Loud Modi hater Jashpal Singh suspended from BJPSeptember 03, 2011
3 September, 2011
Modi hater Jashpal Singh has been suspended from the BJP.
Vadodara based Jashpal Singh is former BJP MLA and minister. After leaving the party he had lost the election. Hardly a month back he was re-inducted into the party by Gujarat BJP President Shri R.C.Faldu in a press conference.
Last month during a talk with DeshGujarat’s Editor on sideline of MahaGujarat Janata Party’s study camp, Jashpal Singh had started speaking in worst manner against Chief Minister Narendra Modi. Jashpal Singh said that he had been back in the party to fight Modi from within the party, as no one was taking his seriously when he was speaking something against Modi from outside the party.
DeshGujarat had put Jashpal Singh’s audio online on 29 August. Within less than a week time, he has been served suspension.
Singh has been suspended from the party.
- Justice MR Shah, KS Jhaveri from Gujarat to be CJ of Patna and Odisha High Court respsectively
- MLA Shailesh Sotta makes representation at Collectorate against 'Land Jihad'
- Former MLA Jayanti Bhanushali booked in rape case by Surat police
- Narendra Modi led government defeats no-trust motion comfortably in Lok Sabha with 325 vs 126 votes
- The city of Ahmedabad receives good rain finally
- 'RFP for 1000 MW first phase of Dholera Solar Park project to be out in a month period'