Gujarat CM to lay stone for Surat Diamond Bourse project on 8 FebruaryJanuary 23, 2015
Gujarat Chief Minister Anandiben Patel will perform ground breaking of Surat Diamond Bourse(SDB) on 8 February in presence of 20,000 invited people.
Around 12,000 diamond merchants of which 5,000 are from Mumbai have submitted forms to set up trading office in proposed SDB. They are all invited to SDB ground breaking function.
Union Ministers Nirmala Sitharaman and Kalraj Mishra are also invited to this function as special guests.
SDB chairman Vallabh Lakhani this week held a meeting with diamond traders of Bharat Diamond Bourse at Bandra Kurla complex in Mumbai and invited Anup Mehta, Bharat Shah, Vipul Shah and others to Surat function.
- Gujarat Chief Minister announces Suryashakti Kisan Yojana ( SKY ) for farmers
- Student who stabbed his junior in school toilet in Vadodara nabbed; says he wanted to defame the school
- Gujarat headquartered Symphony Ltd to acquire Australian company Climate Technologies
- Monsoon finally makes entry in Gujarat, rain lashes South Gujarat, heavy rain warning for next 48 hours
- 12 dead, 35 injured in two road mishaps in Gujarat
- Chief Secretary visits Surat Dream City site; Savani says bourse project to complete in 30 months