Rs 62 crore Kotarpur water plant inaugurated in AhmedabadFebruary 05, 2017
Ahmedabad: Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani today dedicated Rs 62 crore water plant at Kotarpur near Ahmedabad airport. The new plant has 200 MLD capacity. It will save Rs 5.50 crore in power bill for Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation(AMC). Kotarpur plant supplies water to 60 lakh population of Ahmedabad which is spread in over 466 square km area. AMC has laid Rs 136 crore new gravity line upto Kotarpur from Narmada water source. The city of Ahmedabad has 185 water distribution stations that are supplied water from Kotarpur, Jaspur and Rasta water treatment plants.
- 54,863 quintal groundnut worth Rs.27.43 cr bought by Gujarat Govt.
- Chief Minister Vijay Rupani to visit drought-hit Kutch on Monday
- Ghogha - Hazira Ro-Ro passenger ferry service from December 9
- Father, son from Vadodara arrested in Saudi Arabia for displaying Indian flag, released after timely intervention by Govt of India
- Gujarat CM distributes appointment letters to 350 Traffic Brigade jawans
- Lion cub injured in in-fight in Gir forest dies