Rs 62 crore Kotarpur water plant inaugurated in AhmedabadFebruary 05, 2017
Ahmedabad: Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani today dedicated Rs 62 crore water plant at Kotarpur near Ahmedabad airport. The new plant has 200 MLD capacity. It will save Rs 5.50 crore in power bill for Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation(AMC). Kotarpur plant supplies water to 60 lakh population of Ahmedabad which is spread in over 466 square km area. AMC has laid Rs 136 crore new gravity line upto Kotarpur from Narmada water source. The city of Ahmedabad has 185 water distribution stations that are supplied water from Kotarpur, Jaspur and Rasta water treatment plants.
- Only nation's good drives the decisions of PM Modi; urgently required Defense purchases stalled in ten years of UPA govt resumed in present govt without middle men: Raksha Mantri in Gujarat
- Iss bar sabka hisab hoga, hisab pura honga ..... aapka yeh pradhan sewak is hi kaam me laga hai: PM Modi on Pakistan
- Gujarat CM launches second spell of state-wide Sujalam Sufalam Jal Abhiyan
- Amid rising Indo-Pak tension Vice Chief of Army visits border areas in Gujarat
- Pulwama effect: Gujarat businessman and Saurashtra cricket association (SCA) protest against Pakistan in their own way
- ACB nabs GST and central Excise officer in South Gujarat taking Rs 1 lakh bribe