Black looters shot at a Gujarati working in Departmental store in USJune 14, 2017
Patan: In yet another attack over people of Gujarati origin in the US for robbery purpose, unidentified two black looters shot at a Gujarati youth working in a Birmingham, Alabama last evening.
According to the family members of the youth identified as Sameer Patel, a resident of Sander village in Patan district of North Gujarat, the looters ran away with cash box and some other items after the incident.
Critically injured Sameer has been admitted to a local hospital.
The gun shot hit him in the head.
Local police was trying to nab the culprits on the basis of the CCTV footage of the incident.
Sameer is living in the US for the past 5 years.
Consul General of India in Atlanta is in touch with Sameer’s brother Sanjay Patel and doctors are treating Sameer.
- 36.89% storage across 204 reservoirs in Gujarat; 19 put on high alert
- Industries and business in Gujarat suffer estimated loss of over 1500 crores due to truck operators strike
- Phoenix Mills Ltd - Bsafal Joint Venture to acquire and develop 5.16 acre land on SG Highway in Ahmedabad
- Himalaya, Ahmedabad One Mall make parking free
- John Abraham participates in shooting of Raw in Junagadh, Pakistan like look given to shooting-locations
- Citizens in Ahmedabad participate in rally against 'Love-Jihad'