Black looters shot at a Gujarati working in Departmental store in USJune 14, 2017
Patan: In yet another attack over people of Gujarati origin in the US for robbery purpose, unidentified two black looters shot at a Gujarati youth working in a Birmingham, Alabama last evening.
According to the family members of the youth identified as Sameer Patel, a resident of Sander village in Patan district of North Gujarat, the looters ran away with cash box and some other items after the incident.
Critically injured Sameer has been admitted to a local hospital.
The gun shot hit him in the head.
Local police was trying to nab the culprits on the basis of the CCTV footage of the incident.
Sameer is living in the US for the past 5 years.
Consul General of India in Atlanta is in touch with Sameer’s brother Sanjay Patel and doctors are treating Sameer.
- PM Modi, BJP chief Amit Shah at BJP headquarters after historic Lok Sabha victory
- Amid Modi's Tsunami, BJP wins all the 26 seats of his home-state Gujarat again, 15 with a margin of more than 3 lakh votes, Shah registers record win in Gandhinagar
- I accept moral responsibility of defeat all seats of Gujarat: Amit Chavda
- PM removes Chowkidar prefix from his twitter handle, explains the reason
- Two seats of Rajya Sabha in Gujarat to fall vacant as Shah, Smriti elected to Lok Sabha
- BJP wins all four assembly seats in Gujarat by-polls