Black looters shot at a Gujarati working in Departmental store in USJune 14, 2017
Patan: In yet another attack over people of Gujarati origin in the US for robbery purpose, unidentified two black looters shot at a Gujarati youth working in a Birmingham, Alabama last evening.
According to the family members of the youth identified as Sameer Patel, a resident of Sander village in Patan district of North Gujarat, the looters ran away with cash box and some other items after the incident.
Critically injured Sameer has been admitted to a local hospital.
The gun shot hit him in the head.
Local police was trying to nab the culprits on the basis of the CCTV footage of the incident.
Sameer is living in the US for the past 5 years.
Consul General of India in Atlanta is in touch with Sameer’s brother Sanjay Patel and doctors are treating Sameer.
- Rahul is becoming even more ludicrous day by day: CM Vijay Rupani
- 2 smugglers from Rajasthan including a woman nabbed with Charas worth 2.5 crore
- Ahmedabad gets thunderstorm, major parts of Central and North Gujarat rain soaked
- Probe ordered in alleged ragging/beating up incident of H L commerce college student
- Gujarat BJP holds first State executive meet post assembly election
- Rajnath suggests Rahul to think 'four times' before levelling allegations against anyone