Black looters shot at a Gujarati working in Departmental store in USJune 14, 2017
Patan: In yet another attack over people of Gujarati origin in the US for robbery purpose, unidentified two black looters shot at a Gujarati youth working in a Birmingham, Alabama last evening.
According to the family members of the youth identified as Sameer Patel, a resident of Sander village in Patan district of North Gujarat, the looters ran away with cash box and some other items after the incident.
Critically injured Sameer has been admitted to a local hospital.
The gun shot hit him in the head.
Local police was trying to nab the culprits on the basis of the CCTV footage of the incident.
Sameer is living in the US for the past 5 years.
Consul General of India in Atlanta is in touch with Sameer’s brother Sanjay Patel and doctors are treating Sameer.
- Political developments today in brief
- Congress quota proposal to Patidars eyeing political gains, will not pass judicial review: experts
- 7 including Hardik, Bambhaniya, Mangukiya booked for Mansa meeting without permission
- Padmavati not to release in Gujarat till controversy ends: Rupani
- Congress - Hardik Patel club is one of mutual deception: Arun Jaitley
- Give reservation to economically backward separately in all States: Ashok Gehlot