Mysuru – Udaipur Palace Queen Humsafar train to stop at SuratFebruary 14, 2018
Surat: BJP Lok Sabha member from Navsari, CR Patil today said the city of Surat will get stoppage of Mysuru – Udaipur Palace Queen Humsafar train following his successful representation before union rail minister Piyush Goyal.
The train is going to be on its first journey on 1st March this year.
Patil said, the train number 19667/19668 Palace Queen will leave Mysuru every Thursday and reach Udaipur after 2250 km journey. The train will have 18 coaches of 3rd AC. It will pass through five states namely Karnataka, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan.
Other than Surat, the train have stoppage in Vadodara in Gujarat.
The train will have GPS based LED display system, showing the speed, station etc details. Each train compartment will have fire/smoke detection, comfortable seats and beautiful interior. Each coach will have linked tea/coffee vending machine, hot-box and refrigerator, pantry unit.
- CM reviews last stage preparations made for dedication of ‘Statue of Unity’ to people
- In 5 years India not only would surpass China in population but also leave it behind to become 'diabetic capital' of world: Padma Shri Daibetologist Dr V Mohan in Gujarat
- Gohil adamant about filing criminal case and defamation suit against CM Rupani if he doesn't tender apology
- PM to visit Shirdi, Maharashtra for Saibaba Sansthan Trust event
- Mahendrasinh Vaghela confirms his resignation from BJP, says he would issue detailed statement on his return to Gujarat
- When thousands of people formed image of Goddess Ambika through oil lamps in garba ground