Short circuit in Air Conditioners cause fire in Kids school and pharma company office in GujaratSeptember 05, 2018
Fire broke out in the office of a pharma company in Ahmedabad and a kids school in Surat city due to short-circuit in Air conditioners.
50 kids were safely rescued from the Apple Cradle Pre School in Puna Gam area in Kapodara police station area of Surat city after the fire broke out at second and third floor of the 3 storied building of the school. No casualty was reported in the fire which was controlled by fire tenders.
In a similar incident in the office of DEFI Healthcare Pvt. Ltd., a pharmaceutical company in Bodakdev area of Ahmedabad in Shapath-III building close to GNFC InfoTower, computer and other documents were burnt. The fire was controlled by AMC fire team.
- Ganesh Murti vandalized in Surat; five booked
- PM Modi launches Ayushman Bharat - PMJAY nationwide, CM and DyCM launches the same in Gujarat
- Rain continues in parts of Gujarat, heavy rain warning for 3 north and 1 central Gujarat districts
- A Questionable Statement Which Circumstances & Facts Demolish: Arun Jaitley's note on Rafale
- Rahul is becoming even more ludicrous day by day: CM Vijay Rupani
- 2 smugglers from Rajasthan including a woman nabbed with Charas worth 2.5 crore