Short circuit in Air Conditioners cause fire in Kids school and pharma company office in GujaratSeptember 05, 2018
Fire broke out in the office of a pharma company in Ahmedabad and a kids school in Surat city due to short-circuit in Air conditioners.
50 kids were safely rescued from the Apple Cradle Pre School in Puna Gam area in Kapodara police station area of Surat city after the fire broke out at second and third floor of the 3 storied building of the school. No casualty was reported in the fire which was controlled by fire tenders.
In a similar incident in the office of DEFI Healthcare Pvt. Ltd., a pharmaceutical company in Bodakdev area of Ahmedabad in Shapath-III building close to GNFC InfoTower, computer and other documents were burnt. The fire was controlled by AMC fire team.
- BJP - Shiv Sena announce alliance for upcoming Lok Sabha and Maharshtra assembly polls
- 2 more deaths due to swine flu in Gujarat, 94 new cases registered, total toll over 65
- Single helpline number 112 for all emergency services from tomorrow; effective in 7 districts of Gujarat in first phase
- Pulwama terror attack proves time for talks is over:PM Modi
- Female lion cub die in West Gir forest
- Gujarat govt. forms Transgender Welfare Board on direction of Supreme Court