Gujarat number one state in implementation of PM-JAY scheme: CEO, National Health AgencyDecember 06, 2018
Gandhinagar:Indu Bhushan, CEO of National Health Agency which is responsible for Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY) today in Gujarat capital Gandhinagar said, Gujarat is on number one position in implementation of PM-JAY among all the States. The State is doing very well in terms of number of admissions, claims and other parameters.
He said Gujarat has more than 2.5 crore beneficiaries. Distribution of cards to each of these beneficiaries need to be completed in next one month as per the target set through biometric.
He said private doctors need to get payment under PM-JAY scheme in 15 days so that they can put trust in the scheme.
Indu Bhushan spoke to State Chief Minister, Chief Secretary and also interacted with district level officials via video conference. He said the cards distribution among beneficiaries will take place through 3000 E-Gram centres and fare price shops. The State government offers upto Rs. 5 lakh medical treatment for free under this scheme.
Improvement in software to avoid hospital level problems were also part of the discussion.
- Heat wave likely to make comeback from April 26, Ahmedabad to see Orange level warning initially which might escalate to Red level alert
- Record break 64.11% turnout in Lok Sabha elections 2019 in Gujarat, highest ever in state
- GoAir announces 2 additional flights from Ahmedabad to Mumbai
- Akshay Kumar's non-political interaction with PM Narendra Modi
- Jio fastest with 22.2 mbps download speed in March, Vodafone leads in upload: TRAI
- Taj hotel in Ahmedabad by mid 2020; it will be located on Sindhu Bhavan road