BioChem USA inks MoU with Govt. of Gujarat for Rs. 3,000 crore biorefinery in Dahej PCPIRJanuary 31, 2019
Gandhinagar: Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) was signed between private company BioChem USA (PetronScientech’s manufacturing arm) and Department of Industry, Government of Gujarat today for setting up Rs. 3000 crore bio refinery in Dahej PCPIR which shall create 2,000 new jobs.
This MoU was signed by Yogi Sarin on behalf of BioChem USA and State Industry secretary MK Das on behalf of Govt. of Gujarat.
Proposed plant will have annual capacity of 10 lakh tonne corn and 3 lakh tonne biomass for production of protein feed for animals, bio-fuel ethanol, edible corn oil and bio-diesel.
A zero liquid discharge plant will be functional in 24-30 months period. It will help in increasing the income of farmers and contribute to GDP growth of the State and the country.
These details were shared by Govt. of Gujarat in a statement.
- Live: Lok Sabha general elections 2019 results
- Rajkot BJP will not celebrate Lok Sabha victory in view of demise of rival Congress candidate's son
- MHA asks States/UTs to take adequate security measures in connection with counting of votes
- Amit Shah asks six questions to opposition parties over their EVM cry
- Gujarat loses over 18 lakh mobile numbers in March, but Jio adds 5.71 lakh and BSNL adds 43,000 numbers
- 28 centres for counting of votes for 26 Lok Sabha, 4 assembly seats in Gujarat