7 partner countries for Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit 2024 so farNovember 03, 2023
Gandhinagar: Seven nations have partnered Gujarat for the upcoming Vibrant Gujarat Summit 2024 which is scheduled to take place in January next year.
The partner countries as of now are Japan, Netherlands, Denmark, Nepal, Mozambique and Morocco.
Talks with more countries are on, said the Spokesperson minister.
Ahead of the summit, till 2 November, Memorandums of Understanding (MoUs) have been signed with 55 companies for proposed investment of 41,060 crore. In the second inning of Chief Minister Bhupendra Patel so far Rs. 76,664 crore investments are proposed through different MoUs.
Roadshows fir Vibrant Gujarat Summit will be held in Germany, Italy, Denmark, U.S.A., Australia, U.A.E, South Korea and Vietnam.
A Textile summit will be held in Surat in November while Exporters’ conference will be held in Ahmedasbad. DeshGujarat
- Gujarat High Court dismisses PIL against disturbance caused by loudspeakers at mosques
- Fake Govt offices scam; Dahod Police arrests former IAS
- Upto four lakh hectares damage in standing crops estimated due to unseasonal rains: Gujarat govt
- One nabbed at Ahmedabad airport for carrying 36 beer bottles
- Cadila Pharma commissions Rs. 200 crore API plant at Dahej in Gujarat
- Two-wheeler rider on wrong side and in fast lane of highway dies after hit by SUV
- DSP Asset Managers opens subsidiary company office at GIFT City Gujarat