Agriculture Minister Raghavji Patel suffers brain stroke, hospitalizedFebruary 11, 2024
Rajkot: Agriculture Minister Raghavji Patel has been hospitalized at Synergy hospital in Rajkot after brain stroke. He is under medical treatment in Intensive Care Unity (ICU) by neurosurgeon Dr. Sanjay Tilala.
Raghavjibhai was participating in Gaon Chalo Abhiyan of ruling Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) in Jamnagar district’s Beraja(Pasaya) village last night, when he suffered brain stroke. He was taken to GG hospital in Jamnagar and later shifted to Rajkot based private hospital. Gujarat Chief Minister over a telephone call inquired about Raghavjibhai’s health and spoke to doctors.
Union minister Parshottam Rupala who visited the hospital where Raghavjibhai is taking treatment told media persons that Raghavjibhai suffered a mild stroke as per the doctors. He further informed that doctors from AIIMS and Ahmedabad are in touch with the Rajkot based doctors and will decide on whether Raghavjibhai should be shifted to another location for further treatment.
All scheduled engagements of Raghavjibhai are cancelled or postponed. His medical condition is stable at present. DeshGujarat
- Who is Dinesh Makwana, BJP candidate for Ahmedabad (West) Lok Sabha seat?
- Who is Rajpalsinh Jadav, BJP candidate for Panchmahal Lok Sabha seat?
- Who is Dr. Rekhaben Hiteshbhai Chaudhary ? BJP candidate for Banaskantha Lok Sabha seat
- Son Anant's speech leaves Mukesh Ambani in teary eyes
- BJP announces first list of 15 Lok Sabha seat candidates of Gujarat
- BJP announces first list of candidates for Lok Sabha polls 2024
- Padra - Jambusar highway to become four-lane; groundbreaking performed