Audi car owners protest in Vadodara with black flag against poor and costly serviceMarch 11, 2018
Vadodara: Over a dozen owners of Audi cars staged protest here near Chakli circle of city over charges for service of car. The car owners set up black flags next to cars.
‘My car is in service station for last two months. The problem is actually two-year old. In January 2016 I complained for brake problem, they didn’t respond well. We are 12 owners here also protesting against high charges like Rs 50,000 to Rs 1 lakh levied by Audi everytime we leave our car here for repair. They don’t give proper estimate, they don’t give explanation for high charges,’ said one of owners.
A car owner Dharmesh Patel complained that he was conveyed separate reasons for problems in his car when he visited Vadodara based Audi facility and Ahmedabad based facility.
- Government modifies operational guidelines for Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojna (PMFBY)
- Rajkot district panchayat member held taking Rs 2 lakh bribe
- Former President Dr Pranab Mukherjee delivers first lecture at IIM Ahmedabad as distinguished guest faculty
- Gujarat Assembly pays homage to late PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Shankersinh to work for anti-BJP coalition in Gujarat and elsewhere in upcoming Lok Sabha polls
- Withdrawal of Monsoon from Gujarat delayed Eighth time in a row