Cloudy weather/light rain in southern Gujarat from May 30:IMDMay 28, 2018
Moisture incursion in the air in Gujarat owing to westerly winds will bring temperatures down from tomorrow and from May 30 there might be light rain in extreme south region of the state, in-charge director of met center here Manorama Mohanty said today.
The high temperatures are continuing today but owing to rise in moisture in the air due to westerly winds these would come down from tomorrow.
‘Some clouds might also be formed around extreme south region like the district of Valsad from May 30th, But there won’t be any considerable amount of rain though there might be light rain and thunder activities,’ She added.
She, however, also said that there were little chances of such activities looking at the current atmospheric scenario.
- 6 IPS, other cops probing Chirag Patel death case, 70% chances that it was a suicide, however murder angle can't be denied, probe is on: Police
- DRI busts massive misuse of MEIS scheme, recovers Rs 52 crore from exporters of Gujarat, Mumbai and Tamilnadu
- Prabhu directs Secretary and DGCA officials to review the grounding of planes by Jet Airways, Advance Bookings, Cancellations, Refund and Safety issues
- Modi to interact with ‘Main Bhi Chowkidar’ pledge takers on March 31 across 500 places
- Meeting of BJP election committee at CM residence in Gujarat: ECI probe finds no violation of MCC, gives clean-chit
- Development projects unveiled across the country, as PM’s vision for New India takes shape