Cloudy weather/light rain in southern Gujarat from May 30:IMDMay 28, 2018
Moisture incursion in the air in Gujarat owing to westerly winds will bring temperatures down from tomorrow and from May 30 there might be light rain in extreme south region of the state, in-charge director of met center here Manorama Mohanty said today.
The high temperatures are continuing today but owing to rise in moisture in the air due to westerly winds these would come down from tomorrow.
‘Some clouds might also be formed around extreme south region like the district of Valsad from May 30th, But there won’t be any considerable amount of rain though there might be light rain and thunder activities,’ She added.
She, however, also said that there were little chances of such activities looking at the current atmospheric scenario.
- ACB nabs official in North Gujarat for taking bribe for sanction of house under PM housing scheme
- Gujarat govt gives in-principle approval to Bhadar river bridge, box-culvert in poll-bound Jasdan
- 3 draft TP of Ahmedabad, first draft of Pal TP scheme in Surat, Development Plan of JUDA approved
- News in brief from across Gujarat
- On tip off from NIA, Gujarat ATS nabs West Bengal linked fake currency note dealer
- Gujarat CM launches Ekta Yatra from Bardoli to create awareness about Statue of Unity