Kutch Rann Utsav 2017 kicks off today; packages in range of Rs 5500 to Rs 19,500November 01, 2017
Bhuj: One of the biggest tourism festival in Gujarat ‘Rann Utsav’ kicks off today. Due to model code of conduct imposed by Election Commission, this edition of Rann Utsav will kick off without any formal inaugural function.
According to Nirav Munshi, manager in Tourism Corporation of Gujarat Ltd(TCGL) there are 350 tents this year in Rann Utsav venue at Dhordo along with food court and craft bazar.
TCGL has on its website said: due to good rainfall the White Rann might be having some water on the surface. Tourists are requested to be careful while trying to enter the White Rann.
The Rann Utsav will continue till February 2018. 3 night/4days package cost is in range of Rs 14,000 to Rs 19,500 per person during November and February while Rs 16,000 to Rs 22,000 in December and January. 2 night/3 days package is available in range of Rs 10,000 to Rs 14,000 in November and February while Rs 12,000 to Rs 16,000 in November and February. 1night/2 days package is available in range of Rs 5500 to Rs 8100 in November and February while Rs 6500 to Rs 9100 in December and January.
- Gujarat govt. transfers 3 IAS; Kheda Collector IK Patel shifted as Chief Administrator of Statue of Unity
- Bus collides with tree in South Gujarat, 2 passengers from Ahmedabad dead, 4 injured
- IRCTC to run Shree Ramayana special train from Rajkot from December 7
- Statue of Unity projection mapping show known as Laser Show to get a more organized shape in coming days, the free of charge 30 minute show going on regular in the evening since Gujarati new year day
- Vinay Shah ad/investment scam: A day after announcement of probe, CID-crime team visits police stations in Ahmedabad to take case papers
- Procurement of groundnut at MSP starts in Gujarat from today, strict measures to check irregularity