Kutch Rann Utsav 2017 kicks off today; packages in range of Rs 5500 to Rs 19,500November 01, 2017
Bhuj: One of the biggest tourism festival in Gujarat ‘Rann Utsav’ kicks off today. Due to model code of conduct imposed by Election Commission, this edition of Rann Utsav will kick off without any formal inaugural function.
According to Nirav Munshi, manager in Tourism Corporation of Gujarat Ltd(TCGL) there are 350 tents this year in Rann Utsav venue at Dhordo along with food court and craft bazar.
TCGL has on its website said: due to good rainfall the White Rann might be having some water on the surface. Tourists are requested to be careful while trying to enter the White Rann.
The Rann Utsav will continue till February 2018. 3 night/4days package cost is in range of Rs 14,000 to Rs 19,500 per person during November and February while Rs 16,000 to Rs 22,000 in December and January. 2 night/3 days package is available in range of Rs 10,000 to Rs 14,000 in November and February while Rs 12,000 to Rs 16,000 in November and February. 1night/2 days package is available in range of Rs 5500 to Rs 8100 in November and February while Rs 6500 to Rs 9100 in December and January.
- Narendra Modi led government defeats no-trust motion comfortably in Lok Sabha with 325 vs 126 votes
- The city of Ahmedabad receives good rain finally
- 'RFP for 1000 MW first phase of Dholera Solar Park project to be out in a month period'
- Live: Discussion on no confidence motion in Lok Sabha
- Studies over, area identified, RFP likely next month for India's first off shore wind power plant off Pipavav coast of Gujarat
- In fresh rejig, three IAS in Gujarat get second transfer order in a week