Vadodara to host national level Marathi literature festivalFebruary 14, 2018
Vadodara: The city will witness three-day Akhil Bharatiya Marathi Sahitya Sammelan(Marathi literature national festival) from February 16. On even of start of this sammelan, a ‘Granth Dandi’ procession will commence from Lakshmi Vilas Palace. Marathi rangoli will be painted to decorate the route of yatra. The procession will have 20 floats with portraits and cutouts of Marathi authors. All those participating in this yatra will dress up in Marathi traditional attire. Gujarat had earlier hosted Marathi literature festival in year 1909, 1921 and 1934.
- Reliance Industries Limited to acquire stake in Eros International PLC
- GUJCET 2018 to be conducted on April 23
- Aga Khan to visit Gujarat
- Reliance Jio among world’s 50 Most Innovative Companies (MIC) for 2018
- Essar Oilfields awarded drilling contract by GAIL for five wells in Cambay basin of Gujarat
- Major jolt to Hardik, discharge-plea in sedition case rejected by court