LCB in Bharuch seizes liquor from 6 luxury cars near cable stay bridgeAugust 10, 2018
Local Crime Branch of Bharuch police today seized large amount of India Made Foreign Liquor laden in 6 luxury cars near cable stay bridge and arrested 6 people in this connection.
A police official said that based on a tip off police checked the 6 cars and found around 250 boxes of liquor worth lakhs of rupees.
Six persons driving the cars, 3 of whom were said to be resident of Vadodara and one each from Kheda, Narmada and Bharuch districts.
The matter is under investigation.
- 54,863 quintal groundnut worth Rs.27.43 cr bought by Gujarat Govt.
- Chief Minister Vijay Rupani to visit drought-hit Kutch on Monday
- Ghogha - Hazira Ro-Ro passenger ferry service from December 9
- Father, son from Vadodara arrested in Saudi Arabia for displaying Indian flag, released after timely intervention by Govt of India
- Gujarat CM distributes appointment letters to 350 Traffic Brigade jawans
- Lion cub injured in in-fight in Gir forest dies