Modi’s popularity surges to 62% ; Rahul’s rating sinks by 8% after Balakot Air strikes – SurveyMarch 09, 2019
New Delhi: The decisive IAF Air strikes at Balakot terror training camps in Pakistan occupied Kashmir (PoK) on February 26 has boosted Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s popularity surged to 62 per cent as per the National approval ratings debated on the National Republic TV last night, Concerned Citizens’ Forum (CCF), a group of patriotic Indian citizens, said.
In a statement here on Saturday, the Forum said that in post Balakot Air Strikes, Congress President Rahul Gandhi’s rating sinks to 8 per cent thanks to his anti-national rants when the country is under attack.
- Trailer of upcoming Hindi film PM Narendra Modi released
- Swami Aseemanand, other accused acquitted in Samjhauta Express blast case
- PM Modi interacts with Chowkidars through audio bridge
- Nirav Modi arrested in London, court rejects his bail plea
- In pictures: Celebrations of festival of Holi in Amdavad, Gujarat
- Chirag Patel mysterious death case probe handed over to Crime Branch