Launching of Ankleshwar-Rajpipla, Bharuch Dahej trains on 3rd FebFebruary 01, 2014
Ahmedabad, 1 February 2014
Union minister Mallikarjuna Kharge will flag off 59167/68 Ankleshwar-Rajpipla passenger train.With this he will launch converted broad gauge section on Ankleshwar-Rajpipla route. He will later lay stone for coaching pit line at Ankleshwar. MPs Ahmed Patel, Mansukh Vasava, Bharatsinh Parmar, Ishwarsinh Patel and others will remain present on this occassion.
Train 59167 Ankleshwar-Rajpipla passenger train will leave Ankleshwar at 16.00 hour and reach Rajpipla at 19.15(barring Sunday). Train 59168 will leave Rajpipla at 6.00 and reach Ankleshwar at 9.15(barring Monday). The first run will take place on 3rd February at 16.30 at Ankleshwar.
The train will stop at Ankleshwar Udyognagar, Dadhal Inam, Boridra, Gumandev, New Gumandev, Jhagadia junction, Avidha, Rajpardi, Umalla, Juna Rajuvadia, Amletha and Taropa.
Bharuch-Dahej Memu train
Train no. 69195 Bharuch-Dahej Memu will leave Bharuch at 6.00(barring Sunday) and reach Dahej at 8.20. Train 69196 Dahej-Bharuch Memu will leave Dahej at 18.00 and reach Bharuch at 20.20. First run will take place at 16.35 at Bharuch on 3rd February.
A new coach washing cum pit line and other basic works of coaching depot will have capacity to maintain trains upto 21 coaches.
- 54,863 quintal groundnut worth Rs.27.43 cr bought by Gujarat Govt.
- Chief Minister Vijay Rupani to visit drought-hit Kutch on Monday
- Ghogha - Hazira Ro-Ro passenger ferry service from December 9
- Father, son from Vadodara arrested in Saudi Arabia for displaying Indian flag, released after timely intervention by Govt of India
- Gujarat CM distributes appointment letters to 350 Traffic Brigade jawans
- Lion cub injured in in-fight in Gir forest dies