Pracharak Narendra Modi served Morbi post Machchu dam disaster(video)August 11, 2015
On 36th anniversary of year 1979 Machhu dam disaster today, Morbi based RSS leader Dr Jayanti Bhadesia spoke to Doordarshan briefly about then RSS swayamsevak and present Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s contribution to post-flood relief operations. It should be mentioned that Machhu dam in Morbi had suffered breach on 11 August 1979 which resulted into massive flood. Morbi marked 36th anniversary of this disaster today with sounds of 21 sirens at 3.20 pm and silent march.
- Narmada main canal water only for drinking purpose: Banaskantha collector warns citizens
- Congress councilors, office bearers join BJP in Bardoli: Kunvarji Halpati rejoin BJP in Mandvi
- 17 names for Congress candidature on Jamnagar Lok Sabha seat
- Water enough for two-month use added to Ranjitsagar dam through SAUNI
- Hitesh Patel, wanted in Vadodara based Sterling Biotech case detained in Albania
- PM Modi lashes out at Congress over Rahul Gandhi aide Sam Pitroda's tweets 'demeaning India's armed forces'