Amit Shah makes appointments for BJP Maha Sampark in GujaratApril 20, 2015
BJP national president Amit Shah has appointed Gujarat BJP General Secretary Bharatsinh Parmar as state incharge of Maha Sampark Abhiyan in Gujarat while Gandhinagar district-town prabhari KC Patel has been appointed joint incharge.
Through Maha Sampark Abhiyan, over 1 crore members enrolled to party in Gujarat will be contacted and formally connected to the party work through panch nishtha pledge and other programmes.
- Nachiket Barve’s “R|Elan™ Millennial Maharanis” collection, unveiled at source India 2018 - Surat
- Jio parters with Star to provide India-Cricket content to Jio users
- Emami Paper Mills Ltd to invest 2,000 crore in Gujarat; foundation stone laid for the plant in Bhauch
- None of 11 lions found dead in 2 ranges of Gir East forest were infected by virus:Gujarat Forest department chief
- PM Modi may visit Gujarat again in next fortnight
- SMC standing committee completes formality about rise in corporators salary