Amit Shah makes appointments for BJP Maha Sampark in GujaratApril 20, 2015
BJP national president Amit Shah has appointed Gujarat BJP General Secretary Bharatsinh Parmar as state incharge of Maha Sampark Abhiyan in Gujarat while Gandhinagar district-town prabhari KC Patel has been appointed joint incharge.
Through Maha Sampark Abhiyan, over 1 crore members enrolled to party in Gujarat will be contacted and formally connected to the party work through panch nishtha pledge and other programmes.
- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu may fly kites with Modi in Gujarat on January 14
- PAAS hooligans joined by Congress create ruckus at BJP event and later at Varachha Police Station in Surat
- Gujarat Church in later written in political tone urges people to save India from “nationalist forces”
- Hardik Patel to get Y category security cover of CISF
- Solanki's fake resignation letter goes viral, Cong leader puts the blame on BJP
- Bomb disposal squad, sniffer dogs conduct search operation at Ahmedabad Railway station