Amit Shah makes appointments for BJP Maha Sampark in GujaratApril 20, 2015
BJP national president Amit Shah has appointed Gujarat BJP General Secretary Bharatsinh Parmar as state incharge of Maha Sampark Abhiyan in Gujarat while Gandhinagar district-town prabhari KC Patel has been appointed joint incharge.
Through Maha Sampark Abhiyan, over 1 crore members enrolled to party in Gujarat will be contacted and formally connected to the party work through panch nishtha pledge and other programmes.
- Vadodara hit and run case accused released on bails within hours after surrender
- Parul University account clerk found dead; his letter reveals 'wrongdoings' of management
- Construction of new Narmada Maiya bridge in Bharuch 75% over
- ED seizes luxurious cars of Nirav Modi and his companies
- Udhna - Jalgaon double line project in final phase; Surat to benefit from it
- EPFO cuts interest rate on EPF to 8.55% from 8.65%