Narendra Modi’s sister VasantibenMay 14, 2014
Ahmedabad, 13 May, 2014
A Gujarati news channel on Tuesday did a story on Narendra Modi’s sister. Vasantiben, Narendra Modi’s only sister lives in a small town Visnagar in north Gujarat. She spends her life like any other middle class woman in semi-urban Gujarat. She is married to retired LIC employee Hasmukhbhai. Vasantiben visits her brother Narendrabhai once every year in Gandhinagar on the occasion of Raksha Bandhan. She is confident that Narendrabhai will become Prime Minister. She says, in that case she will visit Delhi to tie Rakhi. Like Narendrabhai’s mother and brothers, Vasantiben also lives low profile life. When she walks on street for routine work, people hardly identify her as India’s most popular leader’s sister. Vasantiben says, when his brother took oath as Chief Minister for the first time, she had done Rajtilak on brother’s forehead, now he is all set to become the Prime Minister.
- Jasdan by-poll: Fake news alert
- Nita Ambani visits Swadesh Bazaar - supporting 108 traditional Indian Crafts
- A group of 30 professors from Gujarat visit PM Modi after attending training programme in U.K.
- Gujarat to have Consul office of Kazakhstan; inauguration on Monday
- Lok Sabha MP Poonamben Madam's daughter passes away
- Gujarat govt clears six TP schemes "to expedite planned development in Ahmedabad"