Conspiracy going on to defame my political career for last some time: RupaniFebruary 22, 2022
Rajkot: Former Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani today said, there has been a conspiracy going on to defame his political career for last some time. Refuting the allegations made by Congress party regarding alleged Rs. 500 crore scam committed by him Rupani said the land in question is worth Rs. 75 crore, then how come Rs. 500 crore scam can take place?
Rupani said the scope of scam is when industrial or agriculture zone is converted to residential zone but not vice versa. He said he had approved conversion of residential zone into industrial zone in Nava Maliyasan which would actually reduce the price of the land and therefore there’s no scope of scam. He said each government makes changes into zones as per the demand of the situation for development of the city.
Rupani said he is travelling to America because his son lives there. He said he had not been able to visit America during last 11 years. He said he has nothing to with the suicide case of Nepali persons. The High Court has time and again rejected pleas in this regard and my role or related allegations have never been proved. DeshGujarat
500 કરોડનાં ભ્રષ્ટાચારનાં વાહિયાત આક્ષેપો મને બદનામ કરવાનું રાજકીય ષડયંત્ર
કોંગેસનું જહાજ ડૂબી રહ્યું છે, નેતાઓ ભાજપ ભણી દોટ મૂકી રહ્યા છે, એ મુદ્દાથી ધ્યાન ભટકાવવા @INCGujarat ની ચાલ
500 કરોડ રૂપિયાનું તો શું, 5 રૂપિયાનું પણ કૌભાંડ થયું નથી. કમળો હોય તેને પીળું જ દેખાવાનું છે pic.twitter.com/KRrQUmmoLh
— Vijay Rupani (@vijayrupanibjp) February 22, 2022
- Watch | EAM Jaishankar on working with Gujarati people and represent Gujarat as MP
- Manisha Lavkumar, Mitesh Amin appointed as Additional Advocate General
- ACB Gujarat nabs Dy Sarpanch, Panchayat member in bribe case
- PM interacts with ITI-certified farmer from Bharuch, Gujarat
- Which food items India imports? Which food items it exports? How much?
- Nearly five times increase in mobile broadband subscribers in 10 years in Gujarat; BTS growth nearly 3-fold
- Long-pending completion of Patan's new bus port to take another 6 months