Gujarat ATS to become third agency of State Police to get Risk AllowanceMarch 27, 2023
Gandhinagar: The Anti Terrorist Squad (ATS) of Gujarat Police will get a risk allowance. This announcement was made during the conference titled – Internal Security Review; Coastal Perspective in State capital Gandhinagar today.
The Minister of State for Home, Harsh Sanghavi proposed this allowance during the conference, to which Chief Minister Bhupendra Patel immediately agreed.
Watch | A meeting held in State capital Gandhinagar today for review of Internal Security: Coastal Security Perspective pic.twitter.com/WYGtlao1cs
— DeshGujarat (@DeshGujarat) March 27, 2023
ATS cops will get 45 percent of their basic salary as risk allowance once the decision comes into implementation. ATS will become the third agency of the Gujarat Police to get a risk allowance. At present, the Chief Minister’s security and Chetak Commandoes get risk allowance.
Gujarat ATS has recently executed some global-level operations off the Gujarat coast and busted an international drug network. DeshGujarat
- Watch | EAM Jaishankar on working with Gujarati people and represent Gujarat as MP
- Manisha Lavkumar, Mitesh Amin appointed as Additional Advocate General
- ACB Gujarat nabs Dy Sarpanch, Panchayat member in bribe case
- PM interacts with ITI-certified farmer from Bharuch, Gujarat
- Which food items India imports? Which food items it exports? How much?
- Nearly five times increase in mobile broadband subscribers in 10 years in Gujarat; BTS growth nearly 3-fold
- Long-pending completion of Patan's new bus port to take another 6 months