184 fishermen return home state Gujarat from jails in PakistanMay 15, 2023
Vadodara: Cabinet Minister Raghavji Patel and other leaders warmly received 184 Gujarati fishermen released from Pakistan jail.
The 184 Gujarati fishermen, along with 14 fishermen from other states, were released from Pakistan jail on May 12th. They arrived in Vadodara early in the morning. The release was part of Pakistan’s decision to free a total of 198 Indian fishermen. Among them, 152 fishermen are from Gir Somnath, 22 from Devbhumi Dwarka, and one each from Jamnagar, Junagadh, Kutch, Valsad, Navsari, and Porbandar.
After reaching Amritsar by train, the 184 Gujarati fishermen were provided special two coaches for their journey to Vadodara. From Vadodara, they will be transported to Gir Somnath in four private buses. Cabinet Minister Raghavji Patel and other leaders extended a warm welcome to the fishermen upon their arrival. DeshGujarat
- Live: PM Modi flags off Jamnagar-Ahmedabad and 8 other Vande Bharat Express trains
- R&B Superintendent Engineer suspended after misbehave with MLA
- Flagging off of Gujarat's third Vande Bharat Express train today: Railways announces a video competition
- BSF apprehends a Pakistani citizen near international border in Kutch
- Police Sub Inspector, two middlemen booked by ACB Gujarat in bribe case in Surat
- Sharad Pawar meets Gautam Adani in Gujarat
- Ganesha in lap of Sahajanand Swami in Lunawada raises controversy