ACB Gujarat traps Mamlatdar ; Rs. 5 lakh bribe money recoveredMay 23, 2023
Surat: In a successful trap, ACB Gujarat has nabbed Amit Janakbhai Zadafia, a Class-II government servant functioning as Mamlatdar and Executive Magistrate of Umargam in Sothern Gujarat district Valsad today in a bribe case involving the amount of bribe demanded and accepted:- Rs.5,00,000/ at Mamlatdar office Umargam District Valsad.
According to ACB, the plaintiff of this case has applied for inheritance in the land of Umargam taluka. There was a claim of a third party in the said land so a contentious matter was made to inherit the land. To dispose of the contentious matter, to order the ongoing claim of the third party in favor of the plaintiff, the accused of this case demanded Rs.5,00,000/- which is the bribe amount.
As a complaint was not willing to pay bribe money, he approached ACB, on the basis of which the accused had a purposeful conversation with the complainant and accepted a bribe of Rs.5,00,000/- and was caught on the spot. ACB has detained the above accused and further action has been taken. DeshGujarat
- Ahmedabad Court issues second summons to Tejashwi Yadav in defamation case
- PM to launch Rs. 4500 crore school excellence projects at Bodeli in Gujarat
- Death due to heart attack unrelated to stray cattle capturing drive: CNCD department of AMC clarifies
- Gujarat govt warns aggregator platforms against using non-transport vehicles
- Cow goes on rampage after dog bite, claims woman's life in Bardoli
- Reliance Foundation, ORF, and UN-India to hold two dialogues in New York amid UNGA week
- SpiceJet to restart Surat-Goa direct flight service from Oct 29