L&T Hazira flags off reactors to Mexico’s second largest refineryJune 02, 2023
Hazira (Surat): The Heavy Engineering arm of Larsen & Toubro in Surat has flagged off 5 nos. reactors for PEMEX’s Miguel Hidalgo (Tula) refinery in Mexico. This equipment will be dispatched to Pemex Transformación Industrial (PTRI), a subsidiary of Mexico’s state-owned oil company PEMEX (Petróleos Mexicanos).
These reactors will be installed at the Tula refinery for desulphurization of fuel to produce better and cleaner gasoline and other refined products. This is the fourth consecutive order L&T has received for a Mexican refinery.
Anil V. Parab, Whole-Time Director & Sr. Executive Vice President, (Heavy Engineering & L&T Valves) said, “We thank PEMEX for their continued trust in L&T. Such back-to-back orders are a testimony to our unique ability in handling these complex equipment an endorsement of customer’s confidence on our delivery performance. It’s heartening to have lived up to the expectations of our client by ensuring on-time delivery of these equipment.”
Commenting on the occasion, the representative of Pemex Transformación Industrial, (PTRI), said, “These reactors are critical equipment for the refinery project in Mexico. The reactors supplied by L&T will contribute to Tula refinery’s production of fuel and help meet the growing demand for gasoline and diesel in Mexico. This order will facilitate PEMEX’s efforts to increase domestic production and reduce its reliance on imports. L&T has been and will continue to be a valuable partner in our journey to modernize and upgrade our refineries”. DeshGujarat
- Ahmedabad Metro Rail completes one year; Average upto 90,000 daily passengers riding it
- Amit Shah to inaugurate NIPER 's permanent campus in Gandhinagar
- List of AMC projects, Amit Shah to launch/dedicate this weekend
- Govt of India increases interest on 5-year recurring deposit to 6.7% for Dec quarter
- AMC to make functional 19 fountains by Navratri; Road repair to start in October
- 45 lakh pilgrims participated in Bhadarvi Punam Mela of Ambaji this year: District Collector
- Former GPSC chairman Dr. Dinesh Dasa appointed as member UPSC