Paldi underbridge being built by GMRC to be complete soonJune 10, 2023
Paldi: The construction of the Paldi underpass (Juna Shardamandir crossing) by the Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (GMRCL) is almost complete after facing many delays.
The underpass connects Paldi char rasta to Law garden and aims to provide improved connectivity for residents of Ambawadi, Law Garden, Paldi, and Navrangpura. Originally planned as a replacement for a level crossing, the underpass now incorporates entry and exit points for the Paldi Metro stations. Being built at a cost of approximately Rs 72 crores, the underpass design integrates the Paldi Metro station entrance and exit, spanning 450 meters with two traffic lanes in each direction. It is expected to alleviate traffic congestion and improve the Metro commuting experience.
Unique construction techniques were employed, including micro-tunnelling and soil nailing, to address soil stability and prevent waterlogging. The underpass is a significant infrastructure project aimed at enhancing transportation in the area.
- Centralized admission in Govt run universities in Gujarat from next academic year
- Book about Dhirubhai Ambani written by Parimal Nathwani released by Gujarat Guv
- Parimal Nathwani's book ' The one and only Dhirubhai Ambani' launched
- Lilavati Hospital promoter family launches Lilavati Pharmacy in Gujarat, to open 500 stores in 5 years
- Land Director office's Senior Surveyor nabbed for taking bribe
- RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat on Gujarat visit on September 27
- “Congratulations, Team India!” - Nita Ambani lauds women’s cricket team on Asian Games triumph