Aatapi Wonderland at Ajwa allowed to resume rides after regulatory complianceNovember 18, 2023
Vadodara: On the eve of Diwali, the Vadodara Municipal Corporation (VMC) issued an order mandating the closure of the Aatapi Wonderland waterpark here. However, the civic body has now granted permission for the rides to resume after the submission of three essential certificates.
Aatapi Wonderland, located in Ajwa Garden, received a notice instructing the closure of the rides, citing 12 issues, including an unpaid annual premium amount exceeding 47 lakhs and a bank guarantee of 2.5 crores. Standing Chairman Sheetal Mistry stated that the management of Aatapi has taken corrective measures by obtaining a fitness certificate from the R&B (Road and Building) department, settling the insurance amount, and submitting the electric inspector’s certificate, enabling the resumption of the rides.
It is worth mentioning that some necessary certificates and fulfillments still need to be completed. DeshGujarat
- Made in Gujarat heart valve implants for Japan: Meril Life Sciences Inks Pact with Japan Lifeline
- Gujarat State Children's Science Congress to be held during 30th Nov. to 2nd Dec.
- Days of operation of two Vande Bharat Express trains to be changed
- IMD predicts two more days of unseasonal light rains in parts of Gujarat
- Akshay Kumar, Disha Patni attend closing ceremony of Kudo tournament in Surat
- Trades from Jamnagar and Dwarka need to visit Junagadh for GST biometric
- One nabbed for harassments and stalking of a minor Hindu girl