A new Railway Overbridge inaugurated in KimDecember 02, 2023
Olpad: A new Railway Overbridge (ROB) was inaugurated today in Kim by Minister of State for Railways, Darshanaben Jardosh.
The bridge, initially opened from one side four months ago, is now fully operational on both sides. This development brings relief to over 1.25 lakh residents from 40 villages who were previously affected by traffic issues.
The bridge will connect Kim to NH 48 and Palod, Mandvi (Surat), and Areth.
Commenting on this, MoS Railway wrote in X, “Now save time and energy with the Overbridge! Congratulated the local people by inaugurating the overbridge (second phase) constructed in Kim village of Olpad taluka. This bridge will eliminate traffic problems and will also save a lot of time for the local people.” DeshGujarat
अब ओवरब्रिज से समय और ऊर्जा की बचत करें!
ओलपाड तालुक़ा के किम गांव में बने ओवर ब्रिज (दूसरे चरण) का उद्घाटन कर के स्थानीय लोगों को बधाई दी। इस पुल से यातायात की समस्या खत्म हो जाएगी और स्थानीय लोगो का काफ़ी समय भी बचेगा। pic.twitter.com/0era1kx3tO
— Darshana Jardosh (@DarshanaJardosh) December 2, 2023
- Bollywood celebs, Hollywood icons, and industrialists arrive in Jamnagar for Anant-Radhika pre-wedding
- Mahesh Vasava meets CR Patil; Joita Patel set to join BJP
- Air India launches Bhuj-Mumbai direct flight service
- Opening of IN-SPACe's Technical Centre at Bopal, Gujarat on March 5
- Paldi Jalaram Mandir under-bridge to open for traffic on 4 March
- GST revenue in Gujarat up by 15% in February 2024 compared to February 2023
- Tata's N. Chandrasekaran visits Dholera a day after announcement of semiconductor fab unit