Indian Railways new fare table for AC-First Class, AC-2 Tier, Executive Class & First Class effective from 1 AprilMarch 31, 2012
Ahmedabad, 31 March 2012
The Ministry of Railways has revised passenger fares with effect from tomorrow i.e. 1st April 2012 in AC-First Class, AC-2 tier, Executive Class and First Class only. There is no revision in other classes of travel. The revised fares in these classes would be applicable to all types of trains on Indian Railways network.
The revised fares will also apply to tickets issued in advance for journeys to commence on or after 1st April 2012. In the case of tickets already issued at pre-revised rates, the difference in fares from 1st April 2012 will be recovered from passengers either by TTEs in the trains or by the booking offices before commencement of the journey by the passengers as per the usual practice in case of such fare revisions.
The revised list of fares for the information of the public is being displayed at the stations and has been made available to the railway staff well in time. The revised passenger fare table is also available on this link in PDF format in Hindi and English
- Vijapur Congress MLA P.I. Patel resigns, will join BJP
- Congress Chief Whip Balwantsinh Rajput, MLA Tejshriben Patel resign
- PM dedicates Kalam Memorial, flags off a train to Ayodhya at Rameswaram
- Despite heaviest downpour of the season, Airport operations in Ahmedabad normal
- Our Chief Whip Balwantsinh Rajput missing for last two days: Ashok Gehlot
- Life comes to a standstill in rain-hit Amdavad city