‘Missing’ Dr. Pravin Togadia resurfaces at private hospital in Shahibaug areaJanuary 15, 2018
Ahmedabad: ‘Missing’ Vishwa Hindu Parishad(VHP) international president Dr. Pravin Togadia resurfaced at Chandramani hospital in Shahibaug area of city. According to Dr. Rupkumar Agrawal of Chandramani hospital, Dr. Togadia arrived at hospital at around 9.20 pm in ‘108’ ambulance. He was unconscious(another version semi-conscious) when arrived at hospital due to low sugar(Dr. Togadia is diabetes patient). He was given glucose after which his condition improved. Various tests were being conducted on Dr. Togadia looking at his medical history. TV reports suggest that Dr. Togadia was taken from a place near Kotarpur water works. ‘108’ service received call at 8.30 pm and Toadia arrived at hospital at 9.20 pm. Chandramani hospital has been in news in the past when encounter case accused police officer PP Pandey had resurfaced here after remaining untraced for long. Meanwhile, senior police officials reached Chandramani hospital.
- Vadgam MLA Jignesh Mevani booked on school principal's complaint over a tweet
- Jamnagar BJP Councillor reaches Ass. Commissioner's office with stick in hand, creates ruckus, video goes viral
- Nitin appeals State doctors to withdraw their June 17 strike call
- PM's opening remark in NITI Aayog meet: Making India a 5 trillion dollar economy, harnessing water resources, doubling income of farmers
- By-polls for two vacant seats of Rajya Sabha in Gujarat announced; Schedule same, notification and polling for each seat separately
- Fake call center involved in duping US citizens busted in Vadodara city of Gujarat, 2 arrested