‘Missing’ Dr. Pravin Togadia resurfaces at private hospital in Shahibaug areaJanuary 15, 2018
Ahmedabad: ‘Missing’ Vishwa Hindu Parishad(VHP) international president Dr. Pravin Togadia resurfaced at Chandramani hospital in Shahibaug area of city. According to Dr. Rupkumar Agrawal of Chandramani hospital, Dr. Togadia arrived at hospital at around 9.20 pm in ‘108’ ambulance. He was unconscious(another version semi-conscious) when arrived at hospital due to low sugar(Dr. Togadia is diabetes patient). He was given glucose after which his condition improved. Various tests were being conducted on Dr. Togadia looking at his medical history. TV reports suggest that Dr. Togadia was taken from a place near Kotarpur water works. ‘108’ service received call at 8.30 pm and Toadia arrived at hospital at 9.20 pm. Chandramani hospital has been in news in the past when encounter case accused police officer PP Pandey had resurfaced here after remaining untraced for long. Meanwhile, senior police officials reached Chandramani hospital.
- AI flight to Newark via London with 130 passengers on board grounded at Ahmedabad Airport
- PM meets Global Oil and Gas Experts/CEOs
- Why don't your government arrest Alpesh Thakor; media asks Rupani in Uttar Pradesh
- Gujarat ACB nabs Mamlatdar of Dahod taking bribe for entry of land deal in record
- Another Gir lion found dead, prima facie seems natural death, PM report awaited
- Young lion rescued from deep well in rural Dhari area