Spare 27 minutes for this recent speech(Gujarati Video)February 06, 2011
Spare 27 minutes for this recent speech(Gujarati Video)
Ahmedabad, 6 February, 2011
Listening to Swami Sachchidananda on any given subject is real treat.
Here is Swami’s recent speech that he delivered in central Gujarat’s Uttarsanda village.
Swami narrates essential elements that are important for any village.
Swami compares industrialists with ‘crane’, and narrates why.
Swami says he runs ‘Anna Kshetra’ in his ashram, but these days there are less or no takers of free food compare to all years in past, because of the prosperity that Gujarat is witnessing for last ten years.
Swami’s speech more or less revolve around central Gujarat’s Uttarsana village where this function is held. But the speech is suitable to interest anyone and everyone.
The speech is in Gujarati, and if you have 27 minutes to spare, don’t miss it.
- Railway minister dedicates India's first Rail and Transport Institute in Vadodara
- Rupani chairs review meeting for tribal development, announces several welfare measures
- Gayatri Mantra rendition by Lata Mangeshkar for Isha Ambani wedding
- Soon you may enjoy the view of Statue of Unity from sky
- Box of diamond containing around 99 carat of precious gem stolen during International exhibition in Surat
- President of India performs bhoomi pujan for railway station at Kevadia Colony