GSEB 12 Commerce result 2011 on 26 MayMay 24, 2011
GSEB 12 Commerce result 2011 on 26 May
Gandhinagar, 24 May, 2011
Gujarat State Education Board(GSEB) will declare 12th Commerce results on 26 May according to Secretary of GSEB Dr.K.R.Zanzrukiya.
“Students will be able to get their result first on the website. GSEB will first release 12 Commerce result on GSEB.ORG, GIPL.NET and INDIARESULT.COM,” Zanzrukiya said.
“Those wanting to get result through e-mail can register their details on WWW.GIPL.NET,” he further said adding that, “one can also get his/her result through SMS by writing HSC and seat number and sending it to 50111”.
GSEB will also provide result on phone on following numbers: Ahmedabad(079-26851422 and 079-226850611), Gandhinagar(079-65721801), Vadodara(0265-2322328), and common tol free number 18002335500.
- Bruhad Mumbai Gujarati Samaj Bhavan building to be inaugurated on May 6
- Angry voice of farmers-activists echoed in stakeholders consultation meet for bullet train project in Vadodara
- CM Rupani lays foundation stone for Rs 800 crore public works in Ahmedabad
- World War II era Dakota aircraft arrives in Jamnagar Air Base from UK
- Miscreants damage around 30 vehicles in Bhavnagar city
- Hardik Patel's security cover withdrawn after security assessment by MHA