GSEB 12 Commerce result 2011 on 26 MayMay 24, 2011
GSEB 12 Commerce result 2011 on 26 May
Gandhinagar, 24 May, 2011
Gujarat State Education Board(GSEB) will declare 12th Commerce results on 26 May according to Secretary of GSEB Dr.K.R.Zanzrukiya.
“Students will be able to get their result first on the website. GSEB will first release 12 Commerce result on GSEB.ORG, GIPL.NET and INDIARESULT.COM,” Zanzrukiya said.
“Those wanting to get result through e-mail can register their details on WWW.GIPL.NET,” he further said adding that, “one can also get his/her result through SMS by writing HSC and seat number and sending it to 50111”.
GSEB will also provide result on phone on following numbers: Ahmedabad(079-26851422 and 079-226850611), Gandhinagar(079-65721801), Vadodara(0265-2322328), and common tol free number 18002335500.
- Rajkot SP suspends 4 cops for security related negligence
- Youth dies after heavy workout at gym in Surat
- Two Banaskantha Congress leaders join BJP; former Rajkot Mayor rejoins Congress along with former MLA of Chotila
- Ease of Living Index: Surat ranked 19, Ahmedabad 23, Vadodara 36, Gandhinagar 39
- BJP to start week long membership campaign from August 15
- Heroin recovery case accused sent on remand, around 105 kg was received in sea