Dr Subramanian Swamy, Chandan Mitra, Ram Madhav, Bhaiyyuji Maharaj to speak at ‘Yugantar’ meet in VadodaraJanuary 25, 2012
Vadodara, 25 January 2012
A three-day national level conference ‘Yugantar’ at Vadodara’s MS University will witness presence of Janata Party President Shri Subramanian Swamy, Rastriya Swayamsevak Sangh(RSS) spokesperson Shri Ram Madhav, Rajya Sabha member and senior journalist Shri Chandan Mitra and Maharashtra based sant Shri Bhaiyyuji Maharaj among others.
The conference organized by MS University and Samanvaya NGO will debate on the role of youths in sociopolitical changes.
The conference will be held at CC Mehta Auditorium of the MS University campus.
The conference will also witness presentation of research papers by students and faculty.
Vadodara MP Shri Balu Shukla, former Secretary General of Lok Sabha Shri Subhash Kashyap, IIM Lucknow Director Prof Devi Singh, Vice Chancellor of MS University Prof Yogesh Singh and Vice Chancellor of Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University Shri Manoj Soni will also speak at the conference.
While Dr. Swamy is scheduled to address the conference on the opening day, Shri Chandan Mitra, Ram Madhav and Devi Singh will speak on Friday. Shri Bhaiyyuji Maharaj will address the valedictory session on Saturday.
“Chanakya”, a play directed and acted by Shri Manoj Joshi will be part of the conference.
12 young girls from Siswa Gram Panchayat who were unanimously elected will remain present in interactive session on 28 January along with other unsung heroes.
- Congress president Rahul Gandhi reacts to 5 State assembly poll results
- PM Narendra Modi reacts to five-state assembly election results
- Car bangs the international terminal in Ahmedabad, driver slapped with heavy fine
- Shaktikant Das appointed new RBI Governor for three years
- Lioness in Devaliya Safari Park of Gujarat dies
- Jio to become India's No 1 telecom operator by 2021: Bernstein report