13425/13426 Surat Malda Town Weekly Express train launchedJuly 06, 2012
Ahmedabad, 6 July 2012
For the convenience of passengers, Ministry of Railways has decided to introduce a new weekly train 13425/13426 between Surat and Malda Town.
Train No. 13426 Surat-Malda Town Weekly Express will leave Surat at 12.50 hrs every Monday from 09th July, 2012. It will reach Malda Town at 06.00 hrs the third day. Similarly, Train No. 13425 Malda Town-Surat Weekly Express will depart at 12.50 hrs from Malda Town every Saturday from 7th July, 2012 and reach Surat at 04.50 hrs on the third day.
The train will halt at Nandurbar, Amalner, Jalgaon, Bhusaval, Malkapur, Akola, Badnera Jn, Wardha Jn, Nagpur, Gondiya, Durg, Raipur, Bilaspur, Jharsuguda, Raurkela, Ranchi, Muri, Bokaro Steel City, Dhanbad, Asansol, Durgapur, Siuri, Rampur Hat, Pakur and New Farrakka in both the directions.
It consists of AC 2 Tier, AC 3 Tier, Sleeper & Second Class General coaches.
The booking of Train No. 13426 Surat – Malda Town Weekly Express will open from 7th July, 2012.
- Heavy rain and flood: 14 airlifted, 6,360 shifted to safer places, 3 deaths in Gujarat on Saturday
- Gujarat BJP announces helpline number for heavy rain situation
- Army rescues 35 from food affected Kuda village in Surendranagar
- At least 11, mostly Gujaratis dead, over 35 injured in two bus mishaps
- After review meeting CM Rupani says, extensive relief/rescue operations on, 214 saved
- Amid latest spell of heavy downpour Gujarat crosses half way mark of seasonal rain percentage