13425/13426 Surat Malda Town Weekly Express train launchedJuly 06, 2012
Ahmedabad, 6 July 2012
For the convenience of passengers, Ministry of Railways has decided to introduce a new weekly train 13425/13426 between Surat and Malda Town.
Train No. 13426 Surat-Malda Town Weekly Express will leave Surat at 12.50 hrs every Monday from 09th July, 2012. It will reach Malda Town at 06.00 hrs the third day. Similarly, Train No. 13425 Malda Town-Surat Weekly Express will depart at 12.50 hrs from Malda Town every Saturday from 7th July, 2012 and reach Surat at 04.50 hrs on the third day.
The train will halt at Nandurbar, Amalner, Jalgaon, Bhusaval, Malkapur, Akola, Badnera Jn, Wardha Jn, Nagpur, Gondiya, Durg, Raipur, Bilaspur, Jharsuguda, Raurkela, Ranchi, Muri, Bokaro Steel City, Dhanbad, Asansol, Durgapur, Siuri, Rampur Hat, Pakur and New Farrakka in both the directions.
It consists of AC 2 Tier, AC 3 Tier, Sleeper & Second Class General coaches.
The booking of Train No. 13426 Surat – Malda Town Weekly Express will open from 7th July, 2012.
- Valley of flowers at Statue of Unity site
- Gujarat govt accepts demands of self immolation victim's family
- ED teams conduct raids on Nirav Modi's jewelry outlets in Gujarat
- Canadian PM Justin Trudeau to arrive Gujarat tomorrow
- First Budget session of 14th Gujarat assembly from tomorrow, likely to be stormy. Patel to present budget on February 20
- Results of Gujarat Nagarpalika elections 2018 on Monday