13425/13426 Surat Malda Town Weekly Express train launchedJuly 06, 2012
Ahmedabad, 6 July 2012
For the convenience of passengers, Ministry of Railways has decided to introduce a new weekly train 13425/13426 between Surat and Malda Town.
Train No. 13426 Surat-Malda Town Weekly Express will leave Surat at 12.50 hrs every Monday from 09th July, 2012. It will reach Malda Town at 06.00 hrs the third day. Similarly, Train No. 13425 Malda Town-Surat Weekly Express will depart at 12.50 hrs from Malda Town every Saturday from 7th July, 2012 and reach Surat at 04.50 hrs on the third day.
The train will halt at Nandurbar, Amalner, Jalgaon, Bhusaval, Malkapur, Akola, Badnera Jn, Wardha Jn, Nagpur, Gondiya, Durg, Raipur, Bilaspur, Jharsuguda, Raurkela, Ranchi, Muri, Bokaro Steel City, Dhanbad, Asansol, Durgapur, Siuri, Rampur Hat, Pakur and New Farrakka in both the directions.
It consists of AC 2 Tier, AC 3 Tier, Sleeper & Second Class General coaches.
The booking of Train No. 13426 Surat – Malda Town Weekly Express will open from 7th July, 2012.
- Charas worth Rs 20 lakh seized, 2 nabbed in old Ahmedabad city
- Congress spreading lies about Bullet train funding, the party would be wiped out in 2019 LS polls:Vaghani
- One more lioness die in Dalkhaniya range of Gir forests, lion deaths figure rises to 14
- Reports of Japan stopping funds for bullet train far from truth: NHSRCL
- Supported by Pakistan ministers Rahul speaking language of those who have no good intentions for India: Smriti in Gujarat
- 26 lakh visited Ambaji during Bhadarvi Punam fair, 1 kg gold received in donation on last day