Gujarat BJP launches a 3-day voter awareness campaignAugust 25, 2023
Gandhinagar: The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) in Gujarat has launched a three-day-long ‘Matdata Chetna Abhiyan’ (Voter Awareness Campaign) today in preparation for the 2024 Lok Sabha election. The campaign will focus on adding new voters to the voter list as well as helping voters make corrections in the voters list.
Chief Minister Bhupendra Patel launched this campaign from the Ghatlodia area in Ahmedabad at around 10 AM, which is his state assembly constituency. Meanwhile, State BJP Chief CR Patil launched this campaign from the Choryasi seat in Surat. All the BJP MPs and MLAs will commence the campaign from their respective constituencies.
Gujarat CM launches Matdata Jagruti Abhiyan of State BJP from his Ghatlodiya constituency area pic.twitter.com/SY6ncupBzz
— DeshGujarat (@DeshGujarat) August 25, 2023
During the campaign, the BJP will encourage the public to exercise their right to vote by adding their names to the electoral roll or correcting other details. The state unit has also launched a helpline number for the same. DeshGujarat
- Watch | EAM Jaishankar on working with Gujarati people and represent Gujarat as MP
- Manisha Lavkumar, Mitesh Amin appointed as Additional Advocate General
- ACB Gujarat nabs Dy Sarpanch, Panchayat member in bribe case
- PM interacts with ITI-certified farmer from Bharuch, Gujarat
- Which food items India imports? Which food items it exports? How much?
- Nearly five times increase in mobile broadband subscribers in 10 years in Gujarat; BTS growth nearly 3-fold
- Long-pending completion of Patan's new bus port to take another 6 months