Creator of History Narrates it:Sam Manekshaw’s Speech(Video)July 02, 2008
Narration of a meeting with Indira Gandhi before Bangladesh war
Hailing originally from Valsad, in South Gujarat, Field Marshal Sam Manekshaw used to visit Gujarat often. One of his last visits happened in year 2000 to Ahmedabad. It was an award function organized by Ahmedabad Management Association in IIM Ahmedabad’s Ravi Mathai auditorium.
Field Marshal Sam Manekshaw was in his upbeat mood and delivered an excellent, impressive and motivating speech like always.
This part of a video presented above has Field Marshal Sam Manekshaw’s narration of his one remarkable experience with Indira Gandhi and her central leadership before the Great Bangladesh war was decided.
Field Marshal narrated his this particular experience to make understand the audience, how his moral courage helped him not to become a ‘Yes Man’ but a ‘Man of Moral’ at the time of taking important decision about whether to jump in Bangladesh war hastily or to wait for favorable time to make a victory certain.
- Vadgam MLA Jignesh Mevani booked on school principal's complaint over a tweet
- Jamnagar BJP Councillor reaches Ass. Commissioner's office with stick in hand, creates ruckus, video goes viral
- Nitin appeals State doctors to withdraw their June 17 strike call
- PM's opening remark in NITI Aayog meet: Making India a 5 trillion dollar economy, harnessing water resources, doubling income of farmers
- By-polls for two vacant seats of Rajya Sabha in Gujarat announced; Schedule same, notification and polling for each seat separately
- Fake call center involved in duping US citizens busted in Vadodara city of Gujarat, 2 arrested