Home » More » Religious » Rare video of Shri Dongreji Maharaj’s discourse

Rare video of Shri Dongreji Maharaj’s discourse

Rare video of Shri Dongreji Maharaj’s discourse
Via Youtube

Gujarat one of the greatest saints of last century late Shri Dongreji Maharaj didn’t allow to capture video of his katha in last phase of his life. However, earlier he used to allow this. Here is a rare video on Youtube that features small part of Shri Dongreji Maharaj’s katha in Gujarati. Maharaj says don’t be a pilgrim like a crow. He also advises us to take care of parents. This video is must for every person who can understand Gujarati.

Comments

1. Hari says:

Truly a rare gem in this vast ocean jungle.
    Param Pujya Dongre Maharaj ne koTi koTi pranaams. His Bhaagwat saptaah is immortal in every aspect.
    Jay Shree Krishna! to ALL & ONE.
    Jay Shree Raam!

• Sh Manohar Ji says:

Jai Shri Satya

33rd Shri Anami Virat Sammelan (A True Spiritual Conference) is going to be held on 13-14-15 Oct. 2012 at Shri Anami Sarvhitkari Satsang ‘Sangh’ Sthal, Khasra No. 615/3, Ram Vatika, Near C.B.S. Dharamkanta, P.S. Sonia Vihar, Yamuna Pushta Tronika City Road, New Sabhapur Extn. New Delhi-110092 from 10a.m. to 1p.m. & 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. in the Holy Lordship of Shri Anami Prabhu Sarvhitkari Jee (The nameless & Benefactor of All, The Almighty). Kindly find an attachment.

You all are invited along with your family.

Fore more details :- please visit shrisarvhitkari.com

From : Shri Ram Ji Manav, Shri Manohar Ji Manav

Contact No. : 9560238009, 9899100658

2. JAYESH says:

thnx japan bhai,rushitulya dongreji maharaj koti koi pranam.

3. Chatur J Babaria.MD Gilbert,AZ, USA says:

Bhagavat Bhushan PP Dongre Maharaj is truly self realized Saints in Kaliyuga. I have attended his holliness katha few time in my chilhood,and once his short Pravachan in Swaminarayan Gurukul Rajkot,India I belive in 1971 or 1972. I have read his Hhagavatam long time ago and recently.I have experienced ,he was extraordinary Person ,specially was sent byGod for real teaching of Shrimad Bhagavatam.Whoever has did this work for taking this vedio and placed in this site has done great work of Lord Krishna.It is really very hard to find ,One who can do Bhagavat Katha and also have practiced in his own life. I have seen only is the PP Dogreji Maharaj.

4. Chatur J Babaria.MD Gilbert,AZ, USA says:

please read Bhagavatam ( Not Hhagavatam) Typal error thanks

5. D.K.Trivedi says:

It is heartening to find this rare video on net.It will propagate religious spirit among people, and fulfill the intention of PP Dogreji Maharaj.I believe it will be a great boon to everyone who are still eager to hear his voice time and again if someone provides the whole Shrimad Bhagavat videos for public viewing.
    Jay Shree Krishna! to ALL & ONE.

6. PRIYANKA says:

Thnx For The Video.Where Can I get the entire set of his Bhagvat Cd’S

7. kalpesh bhanushali says:

please mail me where can i get the entire vcd set.
    thanks!!!

8. kalpesh bhanushali says:

please mail me where can i get the entire vcd set.
    thanks!!!
    kalpeshdama@yahoo.co.in

9. MANISH PATEL says:

Bhagwat-bhushan param pujya Dongreji Maharaj (PAPUDO) was great kathakaar.My childhood was past at NADIAD,so i had heard his katha at Santram Mandir.Now I am at USA so miss him & that place so much.Maharaj shree ne koti-koti pranaam.

10. MANISH PATEL says:

Dear Kalpesh,
    U can watch katha of Dongreji Maharaj at http://www.santram.org At that site u will get a link of entire katha.
    Manish Patel.

11. mehul Dave says:

In Today’s era noone can stand with him, Dongreji maharaj is that personality.
    He is one and only and with us, live forever……..

12. Ashokkumar Mahendru says:

Sir,
    I love the teachings of Param Pujya Dongare Maharaj.Kindly send me the Ratna kanikas or books of Maharaj in mail.Preferably in Gujarari as first preference or hindi or English

13. Kruti Pandya says:

I need Dongre Maharaj’s Cd / utube perticular for that Katha which he had done in Vitthal Mandir, Vadodara. Can anyone provide me the link?

14. hitesh joshi says:

i am going to upload some more video of shri param pujniya dongreji maharaj on youtube, fortnightly. presently i have upload 2 videos dongreji maharaj katha 1 & 2

15. sharmila patel says:

jai shree radhey krushn…many of the people here my friends have asked about his vcds,dvds,mp3..they r available in mumbai at c.p.tank..madhavbaug..take care n upload more videos..jai shree krushn..

16. Gaurav Malik says:

Om Namo Bhagvate Vasude Vaya,

Can i get pdf format of Shri Mad Bhagvatam by Param Pujya Shri Dongre Ji Maharaj In Hindi

Om Namo Bhagvate VasudeVaya

17. Ashutosh Upadhyay says:

Dear Hiteshbhai Joshi,

our whole family and especially my father is a very big follower of param pujya dongreji maharaj and he is extremely keen to find full set of Dada’s katha set, our whole family sits together to watch Dada’s katha and we have already seen your collection on you tube up until part 24 but now we all are more anxious than ever to hear rest of shrimda bhagavat in Param pujya dada’s devine voice.

kindly upload rest of this bhagavat saptah or send us source information where we can request/purchase the full set.

Many thanks in advance
    Ashutosh Upadhyay
    London – UK

18. I hear punya dogareji maharaji shishya punya Ben shree sandhyaben tripathi at Ahmedabad in dharati vikas hall naranpura is also best kathakar
    her DVD avoible Hasamukh Chotalia atNaranpura
    near Mirambika school Ahmedabad He also sing
    Hanuman Sunderland
    hari om
    vinod patel. 7th Septmber 2010 at 11.57 pm

19. suraj says:

hii how r u kruti ?????

20. gautam jani says:

any baddy have full dvd set for shree pp dongreji maharaj katha sand me email your and adderess and teliphone . i will call you.

21. Heard Shreemad Bhagvat Katha from Param Pujya Shradhdhey Shree Dongre Maharajshri. Feel so lucky to hear voice of Maharajshri. You done a wonderfull job. A very rare opportunity to hear him.Once again thankd for it. Ushakant Chandulal Gandhi

22. N Mehta says:

Does anyone know how to obtain entire set of DVDs of Pujya Dongrej Shastriji’s Katha? Any help will be appreciated! Wathing on YouTube for few minutes brought tears in my eyes!

Thank You!
    NMehta

23. To Hitesh Joshi: We would love to host all your videos. Not in parts, one full series or as you like. Please let us know if you are interested and drop us an email at your Youtube account.

BhaktiLive.com is working towards bringing all kathas online to watch for free in High definition quality.

24. To Hitesh Joshi: You can contact us directly at bhaktilive@gmail.com

25. Das says:

Hello Folks,

Here’s a collection of his entire Srimad Bhagavad Katha from Santram Mandir in Nadiad.

Enjoy,

Jai Shree Krushna

26. Das says:

Here’s a video collection of his Katha.

Jai Shree Krushna

27. I like Dogaraji Maharal’s Katha. it is very interesting.

28. gopal says:

can i get the pdf copy of srimad bhagwat kath by pujya dongreji maharaj

29. gopal says:

can i get the pdf/hard copy of srimad bhagwat kath by pujya dongreji maharaj

my email is gopal.devi@gmail.com

let me know the address from where i can get such book(hard copy)

30. I WANT TO BUY OR FREE VIDEO CD MP3 OF SHRI RAMCHANDRA DONGRE MAHARAJ COVERING THEIR PHOTOS AND KATHA OF BHAGVADGITA, WHICH HE USED TO IN PRADARSAN GROUND OF VADODARA, MALSAR DIST. SINOR & SANTRAM MANDIR, NADIAD & ETC. OF GUJARAT.
    SHRI DONGRE MAHARAJ IS OUR GURU AND WE ALWAYS USED TO VISIT HIS HOUSE WHICH IS LOCATED IN DANDIA BAZAR, OF VADODARA EVERY ” GURU PURNIMA DAY”.

REGARDS,

JAI SRI KRISHNA,

DILIPKUMAR D. GANDHI

31. chinmay gupta says:

I WANT TO BUY OR FREE VIDEO CD MP3 OF SHRI RAMCHANDRA DONGRE MAHARAJ

32. ashok says:

anybody pls having contact for byuing vdeo cd of pujya shri katha pls give me

33. ramesh somani,barshi maharashtra says:

please send me address & phone number for buying cd & books of shri dongareji maharaj

34. jayesh niranjan bhatt says:

very nice

35. Animesh Shastri says:

So many people had asked for Video CDs or DVD set but no one has given any clue. Requesting to all please give any clue for that.

36. anu says:

To : Shri Hiteshbhai Joshi.

From youtube I got 47 videos of Param Pujya Shri Dongreji Maharaj. It has improved my nature and my thinking. Kindly upload rest of the videos. I am also interested in getting/buying the CD/DVD of the katha. If you have any idea or clue for the same then please let me know. Thanks alot for those precious videos which you have uploaded on youtube.

Thanks

37. purushottam mohta says:

jai shree krishna,
    I want to purchage Bhagwat written by pp dongareji maharaj publiced by vivid kala bihar kolkata can any bhakt will help me to find the address of available place to buy the holy book.
    jai shree krishna.

38. Nirmal Patel says:

I Think one Uncle told me that we can get Shree Dongreji Maharaj’s CDs in NADIAD for sure.
    i m too searching Maharaj’s CDs or dvds what ever i get coz after some years it will be very difficult to find Maharaj’s cds but will cant find his videos also on youtube. i have not gone nadiad but have told someone who stays over there. If i found it i will post the address on this site.

Thanks

Say

HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HARE

HARE RAM HARE RAM RAM RAM HARE HARE

HARE KRISHNA friends….

39. Harendra J Sadhu says:

I want to know where will Shri dongreji Maharajji DVD or CD available
    Please give me Address

Thanks You

Harendra

40. HIMANI GAUTAM says:

shree maharaj ki jai, jai shree krishna

41. rukminivijay says:

Nana skate, does anybody have Shri dongreji maharaj,s family tree. I need it desperately as I m also a dongre and belong to his family tree. This.