ONGC to build Oil Museum in Gujarat Science CityMarch 02, 2010
ONGC to build Oil Museum in Gujarat Science City
By our correspondent
Gandhinagar, DeshGujarat, 2 March, 2010
Oil and Natural Gas Commission(ONGC) would build an Oil Pavilion in Gujarat Science City campus. This was finalized in a meeting between ONGC team led by Executive Director Shri Anil Johri, and Gujarat Chief Minister Shri Narendra Modi in Gandhinagar on Tuesday. According to sources close to Chief Minister office, Johri explained the details of proposed 1000 sq.meter Oil Museum that would come up in Ahmedabad based Gujarat Science City next year when ONGC Ahmedabad would be completing 50 years of its operation here.
During the meeting, Shri Johri presented Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi a memento of Sucker Rod Pump. In Gujarat some 2,000 modern sucker road pumps are active in drilling gas and oil.
According to ONGC PRO based in Ahmedabad Shri Kamlesh Joshipura, all activities around Oil and gas exploration starting from survey to yielding of actual product would be showcased with real-size and miniature models and interactive activities in proposed museum.
- CM dedicates civil work projects worth of Rs. 493.78 crore to residents of Surat
- Gujarat based multinational pharma major Torrent acquires US company Bio-Pharm Inc
- State level Republic day event this year in Mahesana, Governor to hoist tricolor in presence of CM
- Gujarat budget 2018-19 on February 20
- 7 suggestions Gujarat Finance Minister made before Centre in pre-budget meet at Delhi
- Kuwait's leading low cost airline Jazeera Airways starts direct flight to Ahmedabad